7. Night Changes

With the shower head still creating a waterfall down my back, Luca grabs me and takes my mouth hungrily. In one swift movement, he manages to turn off the shower and grab my legs to wrap around his waist. He begins walking through the apartment to my bedroom. I can feel his hard-on rubbing along my slit with each step he takes.

Even though we are soaking wet, he lays me down on my bed with him on top of me. I get déjà vu of the first time we were together like this, in my old bedroom. He kisses me slowly now, like we have all the time in the world. I have to break the kiss eventually to catch my breath. As I turn my head to the side, he starts nibbling my ear lobe, occasionally using his tongue. The sensation sends new chills down my spine.

He grabs my breasts and starts taking turns massaging them gently before moving his mouth down as well. I look down to see him take my nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. The sight and feel makes me moan loudly. I grab his hair with both hands and lightly push his head further down my body. If his mouth on my nipples feels this good, I can only imagine what it will be like between my legs.

I can hear him laugh to himself while trailing kisses down my stomach. "Not very patient, are you?"

"Have you ever known me to be?"

He doesn't answer because at that moment he reaches my lower lips and gets to work. His tongue begins slowly massaging my clit, before being replaced by his thumb, just like I'd shown him all those years ago. He lifts his head and I see him taking in the sight of me, writhing and moaning at his touch.

When dives down again, his tongue enters me and makes me gasp his name. The sound makes him growl, which just creates more vibrations. He removes his tongue and sticks two fingers inside me. I gasp again, this time clutching the bedsheets on either side of me.

"Luca...Luca...I'm coming. Don't stop." He doesn't. Instead he looks down at me while I explode all over his hand, continuing his pulses.

When I am finished, he raises himself up to kiss me, but I stop him. "I want you inside me...now," I say looking into his eyes.

"I want that too." He starts kissing my collar bone. "You don't happen to have any condoms, do you?"

My heart drops. "No, I don't" He groans against my skin before lying down next to me, his head on my chest. "...and I'm not on the pill this time." I can feel his face smiling.

"We'll just have to think of something else." I say pushing him onto his back and rolling on top of him. The air on my back is freezing—my skin is still wet from the shower—and I get goosebumps all over my body. He notices and starts rubbing my thighs. "I guess we should have paused to dry off."

"Not on your life." I lower myself, sliding down his body, making sure his dick runs along the entire length of it. When I reach his erection, I wrap my hand around the base, slowly raising and lowering.

His penis is beautiful. I see it still has the slightest upward bend in it. You would never notice unless you had seen it up close as many times as I had, but it always hit my g-spot perfectly. I lick the tip delicately once before placing it in my mouth.

I start sucking while still rubbing the base in my palm. I feel it twinged and know he's about to come. He taps on my head—probably unable to speak—but I don't stop. I want him—all of him—in me, so I swallow every spray.

When I feel his body relax and know he has finished, I move to lie down next to him. "Well, I know where I'm heading after work tomorrow," I say while he lifts his head to look at me. "The drugstore. I'm in dire need of a certain contraceptive device."

Stay tuned! Luca and Shelley's story is far from over, oh, and don't forget to vote! :)