Chapter 23: Mobs and Media

Carsons POV: 

I shut and locked the door on Nialls car. I left him sleeping on my bed with a note. He looked so cute sleeping I couldn't wake him. So I took his keys and left. He lets me use his car whenever I need. Until I get my own. If I do. I only have 8 months left.  

I can't believe I had been here for two months already. The best of my life too. I lived with my bestfriend and my boyfriend. My life was perfect.  

Spending time with Niall all the time. Being with Charlie whenever she wasn't working or with Liam. They were so cute together. They were glued to eachother like Niall and I.  

I walked up to the store and headed to the shampoo section. I grabbed my favorite fruit smelling shampoo. I grabbed some hair ties too. The boys found it halrious to throw them at eachother.  

I went to the food isle next. I grabbed Niall some oreos. Well us some oreos. We ate them together. It was one of our things. I smiled tucking them under my arm.  

Then I grabbed as much junk food as I could for tonight. Charlie and I were having a girls night fully inclucded nails and hair and movies and tears from the movies and lots and lots of food that is horrible for us. Perfect night with your bestfriend.  

Niall was okay with us being together. He knew how little I saw her. So he encouraged me to. Thankfully he was starting to let up on his worring. Ever since..Jordan hes been keeping a close eye on me. I found it cute. But since the restraining order was enforced hes let up. Jordan can't get near me now. I'm safe. And now Niall and Charlie can breathe me as well.  

I had accepted the job for the magizine. I was to start in two weeks. So I had two weeks of lazyness. Niall was proud of me. I was happy too. Its not my ideal job but its a job. I can handle it for now. Niall was working more and more lately so itll be a good time filler.  

I walked to the front paid and left. I put everything in the car rembering that I left my credit card inside. I ran back in to get it. I said sorry to the cashier and then thanked her as I walked back to the car.  

"Oh my god!" I spun around to see a group of girls starring at me. "Its Carson Daily! Nialls girlfriend!"  

They started running at me I turned and ran as fast as I could past shops and around corners, the girls never slowing behind me. What the heck! I rounded another corner and ran straight into a shop hiding behind a clothes rack. I watched them run by thinking I was ahead of them. Why were the chasing me? I wasn't with any of the boys? Thats just odd. 

I looked around and saw I was in a lingerie shop. I blushed as a few people starred at me. I walked back out letting out a sigh. Now I can go home. Then I stopped. I have no idea where I am.  

I could wander around where I came from but I may get more lost. Lou had to give me directions just to the store and back. No. I had to call someone. I quickly dialled Nialls number. It rang..and rang..and rang. Then the voice mail him and I had set up.  

"Ello mate this is Niall Horan." My fake fail of an Irish accent filled the phone and I smiled. Niall laughed in the backround. "I can't get to the phone." Niall giggled into the phone. "So leave me a message." I finished the messgae. "Bye" we both said together as we laughed.  

"Hey um its me. I'm kinda lost. I have no idea where I am. Your lazy butts probably still in bed and I've already been chased todeath by a mob of fans. Alright, byee." I hung up.  

Now what do I do? Nialls asleep. Then I remebered Lou was awake. So I dialed him and pressed send. He asnwerd on the third ring.  

"Bird? Vas happin?" He laufhed at Zayns line.  

How love found me (Niall Horan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें