Hot Steam (Shiro)

After the intense training that you and your fellow paladins went through, you needed to release your tense muscles. You grabbed a clean set of clothes, towel and a wash cloth. You headed towards the showers and turned the hot water. The relief of hot water beads falling onto your body brought ease and relaxation. You enjoyed the quiet and time to yourself which you hardly get. You turned around facing the shower head bringing your face into the water.

"A-hem"
The sudden cough startled you and you turned your head around swiftly to find out who it was to disturb your peace. Your eyes laid among a half naked Shiro, he had a towel wrapped around his waist.
Your faced heated up and began to blush madly. You turned your head back facing forward and dropped to a crouching position to cover your body.

"God dammit Shiro! This is the womens shower! Care to fucking read the sign?!"

"Um, do you? Because this is the men's"

"Seriously?"

He nodded his head. You looked around and noticed that the assorted tiles were a light pale blue and not the pink ones like in the women's.

'Oh crap'
Your face grew even hotter.
All Shiro could do it giggle to you being embarrassed. "Hey it's alright, you must have been too exhausted to even realize. I'll just come back when your done." He started to turn around to exit the shower room.

"N-no I'll leave now!"  You quickly stood up to reach for your towel but you stepped on a bar of soap which swung your foot from under you and you fell backwards. It all happened so fast your eyes didn't catch up to what was happening, you were expecting your body to make a hard impact against the tile floor, instead find yourself looking up into the steel black eyes Shiro. Just before you could fully fall onto the floor, he managed to catch you in time. In that moment you were caught up in the moment and never broke eye contact with him. Until he spoke up.
"Uhm...y/n? You okay?"
"Yeah"
Still gazing into his eyes.
"You know your still um...your still-"
You looked realized you were still fully naked and in his arm.
"OH my god!" You immediately pushed him away, and grabbed your towel wrapping it around your body. Your face was flustered all around, you couldn't face him with that much embarrassment. He's your Comrade, your leader, the fact that you slipped up, literally, and he saw you completely naked, how much more awkward could this be for you. You heard him chuckling to him self a bit.
"What's so funny!?"
"Nothing."
He walked towards you backing your body into the wall.
"It's just your so cute when you get flustered. I've ever seen that from you."
"Yeah well, no one has. And don't get use to it! I'm leaving now."

Shiro stopped you by grabbing your arm. "Wait." Aren't you going to finish your shower?"
"What? I'm going into the women's shower also you could take yours here."

"Awe your so sweet. But you were here first, so you can continue you. Don't worry, I'll be on the opposite side facing the other way."
Your face turned red in and instant again. You could tell he was trying to fluster you even more. You never show how embarrassed you get in front of everyone. You tend to hold this calm expression for a lot of things. Of course you put out a smile but for the most part you're head strong about many things. You tried to keep a straight face.
"I know what you're doing, and it's not going to work this time."
Shiro quirks a brow and smirks.
"Oh really?"
You nodded.
"Well we'll see about that."
"What do you mean?"
He gave you a seductive look and place a hand on the wall right by your head.
"We'll see how much it takes before I get to see those cheeks of yours blush uncontrollably."
You sucked in your teeth, your bride got the best of you and you agreed.
"Fine."
His eyes lit up.
"Aright. Come here" He began to untie the towel around your body and brought you back under the shower head that still had water running from it. You tried to cover your breasts and crossed your legs to prevent him from seeing you. He gently pulled them away. "That wasn't part of the deal."
"We didn't even establish the rules!" You retorted.
"You're right. Which means there's nothing saying I can't do what I want."
'Shit!' Your thoughts began to cram together in your head. 'What did I get myself into?'
Shiro pulled off his towel revealing his lower body. Your eyes diverted down and you saw the size of his member. Your heart dropped. He caught you glancing down and moved closer to your ear.
"Wait until it gets hard."
You felt the warmth hit you in your chest, the rush going to your face. You still couldn't believe that this could be happening at this moment. He finally brought his hands to your wet figure and glided upwards towards your breast. He brought his head down to your neck and began to gently suck on your skin. Your knees began to buckle from his touch already. You thought of a way you could possibly get out of this situation.
"W-wait. What if the Keith, Lance, o-or hunk comes in here and sees us like this?"