Reversed (Lotor)

Warning: This smut/lemon, TW: involves harsh sexual contents such as slight rape, I guess...

Darkness loomed over the large room as you laid in the cold bed you slept in. This was Lotor's room, and every square inch of it disgusted you. Few months ago Haggar and her followers managed to separate you from the rest of the paladins after a gruesome battle.

     With you having altean blood ran through your veins, you were strong, had the power of the ancients, and since you were chosen to be the paladin of the White Lion, it made you perfect for what the witch had planned. She knew that the in order for the Galra to prevail in the future, there needed to be a superb heir after Lotor. And who was more fit to bare the next warlord King than you?
      Ever since then, Lotor has forcefully had his way with you many times, but the results failed. Attempts to impregnate you over and over, restless nights of filling you up, still he could not obtain his seed within you. It frustrated and upset both Haggar and himself, unable to understand why. You have taken plenty of tests in the beginning, all the tests came back positive, you bled regularly, you were fertile. The only person who knew why you couldn't get pregnant, was you. When you were first held captive, you overheard Haggar discuss their original plan and what they held in store for you. You couldn't come to terms with baring a child for a monster. You made a quick action to use all the power you could, and casted a protection spell over your womb to prevent that from happening. That was your little secret.

     As you continued to lay in Lotor's bed you pondered at the thought of how long do you think you could keep this up, what if they find it a waste of time, find you useless, and kill you. An escape has to be planned, who knows how long it will take before Allura, Shiro and everyone will find you.
The door opened and a tall shadow casted over your body. You sat up and looked into Lotor's piercing eyes.
"Back to try again?" You spat towards him.
He continued to glare at you.
"Have you possibly taken it into consideration that it may not even be me? Maybe it's YOU who is incapable of having chil-"

"QUIET YOU WRENCH!" Lotor snatched you by your wrist, yanking you out of the bed bringing you close to his face.
"We figured out your little devious trick."
You could see how furious he was, your heart started to race.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about"

"Enough of your games!" He slapped you towards the ground. He called out for the guards and the door opens to Galra soldiers with Haggar front and center. "You were trying to stall, sad to say but your time has ran out, your friends won't be coming for you any time soon." He turns around and walks out the door passing Haggar.
"Hurry up and get this over with. No more time is to be wasted."

"With haste my lord. Take her to the operation room!" Haggar commanded. The guards ran to you and picked you up and escorted to you the room. You were a mess in tears, fearful of what was to be done. "You are pretty smart I must say. You had us fooled for a long time girl." You continued to glare at her as the guards strapped you down to a table by your wrist and ankles. "Strip her"
And with that the guards did not hesitate to remove every piece of clothing from you. You shed more tears, embarrassed and ashamed. "Get out!" She ordered them.
"Now I wonder how you managed to keep this hidden, undetected for so long?" She walked closer and placed her hand below your stomach right above the area of your womb. "I feel it, the power you used."
You gritted your teeth.

"Then you should know that the barren spell can't be broken unless the caster removes it. And I won't." You smirked.
Haggar held a dark chuckle.
"Foolish girl, I don't need to remove it."

"W-what?"

"You may be right, I can't remove it. Though, it is possible for me to reverse it." She grinned. Your face turned to dismay.
"Instead of it casting the sperm out, by me reversing it, not only will it allow Lotor's sperm to enter, it will ache to have it, attract it like a magnet."