Chapter 14

Oh your head was buzzing and the lights were shining. Staying with kid you happily bounced in place as he walked the deck nearly an hour and a half into the feast. Giggling uncontrollably you dipped your face into Kids fur and snuggled into it wrapping your arms around Kid as he tipped his own cup back to swallow another round of booze. “Oi you better not be falling asleep on me brat. You had a nice long nap in my workshop earlier.” Kid muttered shaking his prosthetic which shook you as well. Falling back slightly and shaking your head. “But it soft! Oh that, that look good. Eat!” You yelled falling back to hang upside down before pointing at a kabob. Snickering at you as you started to sway Kid shook his head. “I ain't your damn servant get it yourself.” Kid said taking one of your legs to pull you away from him and laid you down on the deck. Laying there for a second to process his words you mumbled an “Okay.” Before rolling over to get up. Wobbling on unstead legs, you glanced at your feet then at the table holding your desired food. Walking as if you were taking your first steps you squinted trying to determine how far away the table was when your forehead smacked into it. Falling back with a surprised yelp, you then giggled getting a few amused looks. “Ha, shes a damn lightweight.” One pirate said getting the others to laugh. “Hey Kitten you wanted this right? Here.” The same pirate said handing you a kabob as you sat up. Gasping happily you took the offered square and shakily stood up to give the pirate a hug. “Thank you!” You squealed cutely looking up at the man as he and his companions “Aawwed” at your adorableness. Teetering off you bit into the juicy steak when you spotted Wire sitting at one of the tables. Inhaling at him you stumbled over to him and into his leg. “Hey! Want some?” You asked holding up your kabob. Shaking his head at you with a small smile. “No, little one you can have it.” Wire said turning back to the drunken band of musicians before glancing back down at you, as you tried to climb up onto his lap. Wrapping your arms around his leg you hopped up and kicked your legs trying to propel you up more. Lightly grabbing your belt to help you up Wire amusedly looked down at you as you sat on his leg before offering the kabob again. “You gotta try it dough. Momma said don't, don't knock till you try it.” You stated lifting the square higher getting a scuffed chuckle out of the man. Indulging you this one time, Wire leaned in and took a chunk of meat. Squealing happily you grinned and took a bite. “It good, right?” You asked with your mouth full getting a curt nod in return as Wire held your side and started to carefully bounce you. Giggling as you were bounced for nearly ten minutes you put the square down on the table to clap happily. “Oh Kitten what's that!” Jacob yelled making you turn to him, and see him pointing at a moving light spot on deck. Eyes widening at the mysterious spot your ears went down as you watched the spot. Feeling your body slowly start to tense Wire lightly put you back down, and watched as you crouched. Leaping towards the spot, you tried to cup it but tensed as it moved away from you. Laughing as he made the reflected light move around, Jacob and the crew watched you chase it around amusedly until it landed on Killers wrapped left arm. Not giving it another thought you leaped at the spot and tightly bit down on it and Killers arm. “Ow shit!” Killer cursed quickly pulling you off of him as the laughter mostly died out as his arm began to bleed. Still laughing at his first mates misfortune. “Fuck Killer how many times are you going to let her bite you?” Kid asked as Heat quickly took you away from the bleeding blond. Grunting as he held his new injury “Screw you Kid. Let her bite you and see how it feels.” Killer hissed as Arvid half assedly came running to his aid. “Pff it's not that bad. Heat bring her over here, I wanna see (Name)s teeth.” Kid said waving his hand. Shrinking in on yourself guilty at Killer, your ears fell flat as Heat took you over to his captain. Taking you and sitting you down on the table Kid forced you to open your mouth and whistled lowly. “Fuck you could easily tear out someone throat with these.” Kid muttered using his thumb to move your lip to take a better look at the sharp canines as others crowded around behind him to look at your teeth as well. Closing your mouth as soon as Kid backed off you quickly got off the table to run over to Killer. Stopping short of running into him and esisting the urge to hug him you fiddled with your fingers. “I sorry I bit you. I won't do it again.” You mumbled feeling tears well up in your eyes and fall down your face as both the blond and the doctor looked down at you. Shaking his head and lightly petting your head. “Your not the one to blame for this. Jacob should be getting in trouble for making you attack me.” Killer said turning his masked face to the teen who was trying to hide. Hiccuping as you ignored his words and started to cry more. “I don't wanna be left behind a again. Not like how mommy did it. I promise to be good!” You balled covering your eyes sadly as Arvid raised his hands and backed away getting Killer to kneel down to carefully hug you close. “Alright, alright that's enough. No one's going to leave you behind.” Killer whispered lifting you up and lightly patted your back in order to try and calm you down. Feeling that the party had died a little bit, Kid rubbed his eyes with his normal hand. “Alright fuck it, that biting incident never happened. Someone refill my god damn drink and go back to whatever you were doing before!” Kid ordered snatching a tanker away from someone and drowning it as Killer slowly walked over to him.