chapter six - marc's girl and mikayla's black and blue

chapter six – marc's girl and mikayla's black and blue

"Why did you tell everyone that Thea kissed John Rudolph?" Kevin asked Marc as I hid behind 11 year old Devin.

"Because it was funny" Marc grinned at his brother.

"No it wasn't. Thea cried" Devin stuck up for me.

"Thea cried?!" Marc laughed and I got another lump in my throat.

"Say sorry!" Kevin pushed Marc and Marc just rolled his eyes.

"Or what?!"

"Or I'll tell Mom you made her cry!"

"People are staring at me" I growled as I walked through the parking lot towards the school.

It's Monday and Wyatt just dropped Laurel and I off at school. The party was last Friday and I'm pretty sure that, that bitch Mikayla told the whole school about her little assumption. This exactly what I did not want. Its actually worse than what I didn't want.

I didn't want the school thinking I had a thing with one brother. All three! Ha! At least one wasn't a big deal. Two probably wouldn't have been a big deal either. But all of them? I'm going to have every girl in Eastview after me.

"Nobody's staring at you, Tee" Laurel rolled her eyes. "You're overreacting"

Just as she said that Charlie and Millie met us at the entrance.

"Damn, Tee. Everyone's staring at you" Charlie greeted me.

"I thought nobody was staring, Laur" Sarcasm dripped from my mouth.

"Shut up, Charlie" Laurel glared at him.

"What? It's true" Charlie flinched as Laurel tried to smack his chest.

I ignored my friends banter as we walked into school. I cant deal with this. I don't want to deal with this. I was just trying to get through my senior year without any drama. I was doing pretty damn well up until Marc, The Devil in Disguise, Preston showed back up.

The day went by slow with every person I came in contact with, staring at me. I mean literally everyone. I would walk into a class and bam, everyone staring at me like I just walked into class with no clothes on. Walking the hallways? Girls would stare and whisper.

And then! To make it worse, Kevin made me sit with him and his friends in 2 of the classes I had with him. Like he didn't know what was going on. He even made a joke about it with his friends! Ugh dumb jocks. Then in another class, I showed up late and the only seat empty was next to Devin. At least he spent the class sleeping but I still got suspicious looks from some girls he hangs around.

Thankfully I haven't had any classes with Marc yet because we all know that he thrives off of attention and would definitely bring some my way. God I hate that attention whore.

"Look! You survived it until lunch!" Laurel exclaimed dramatically when I made it to the cafeteria.

"Barely" I grumbled.

"Chill, Tee. This will all blow over when another girl sleeps with the three of them" Charlie said with his mouth full and I rolled my eyes.

"Nobody ever sleeps with the three of them" I growled. "And anyway, I don't want people thinking I did when I didn't"

Out of nowhere, two hands cover my eyes and I feel someone standing behind me.

I swear to god if that's-