Miraculous Ladybug

I've changed my writing style, I plan on slowly changing the story above but nothing that will confused you later on! 

The boy needed to bring her back to the hospital, the girls breath was slowing. From rooftop to rooftop he ran, fast and hard. "Hold on Marinette... please.." On the roof, the cat is stopped by a portal, the heroine from the future, Bunnix steps out. "Bunnix, I do not have time. I need to get her to the hospital." He looks down at the girl. 

"I came to apologize," A voice says from the burrow. The cat was confused, Bunnix never visited him, and as he knew he never had visited Ladybug. 

"For what?" The cat asks to Bunnix ali. 

"For what I am about to do." The voice was familiar she continues speaking. She seemed to be pained with every word. 

"Give me Ladybug, Chat Noir. It is for her own good and yours, believe me." Bunnix whimpers as the boy looks at her desperately, she looked for Marinette to Bunnix to the portal. Finally returning his eyes to Marinette. 

"Her name is Marinette." He was angry, calling her Ladybug was inhumane in this situation. Ladybug would've been able to survive, Marinette was only human. 

He was having an internal war. He did not know if the doctors could help her but he also did not know what they were going to do with his Lady. The boy was hesitant as he chose his next words. "What are you going to do with her?" It meant to come out sincere but it was more of a snarl. 

"We are going to make sure she lives... both of you. You have no other choice. The doctors would do nothing... only lay her down for her funeral." The voice says from the burrow, she was getting weaker as the time passed. "You cannot see the future cat but believe me, you do not want to witness it."

The boy looks at his partner. "I love you M'la-" he stops himself, "Marinette." He finishes as he brings her into his shoulder, she whimpers, just a little. 

"It has to be like this. There's nothing you can do." The mysterious voice says, as Bunnix removes Marinette from Chat Noir's arms. She squirms uncomfortably. "Kitty..." she whispers, eyes flickering for a moment. 

The cat looks to the burrow, trying to take his attention off Marinette. "Who is in there?" The boy asks, pointing to the opening to space and time. Bunnix shakes her head no, turning to face the burrow entrance.

"He can see, with what is going to happen it won't matter anyway." The voice belonged to someone maybe 25, it was all serious. The woman steps out, she was in the Ladybug outfit, adjusted with some black stripes. She was in a wheel chair and her condition weakened as Marinette's did. 

"L-Ladybug.." he stutters, stepping back. He knew there was more than one timeline but it surprised him to see her in the future.

"I'm sorry Chat Noir," She removes the injured girl from Bunnix' arms. Closing her eyes, exhaling sharply. "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" She yelps reaching the girls body to the sky.

"No!" He yells as the Ladybugs surround him. "Ladybug!" He disappears, the sky clears. Both of them did not know what to expect. Bunnix glances at a clock, six weeks earlier... perfect.

"We are done here Bunnix." The woman cries. "I never want to do that again."