❀ 5 ❀

❥I was screaming for hours.

My head felt like it would explode any second, each minute worse than the last.

When did this start? Nothing happened.

It's all Firey and Pin's fault.
Why did I walk into this place again?
Why didn't I just leave?

All these thoughts made my head ache more and more.

I left the room and walked to the kitchen cabinets, holding my head with both hands.

By the window, Pin was still just staring at the flowers. Vulnerable, doing nothing.

I freed one of my hands and reached for the painkillers.

I couldn't even count when I opened the capsule, I might've even emptied the bottle, not that there were many pills left.

I poured water into my old cup and swallowed all the pills with a gulp of water.

My head still hurt. It's not meant to kick in immediately anyway, but I did feel a bit better about myself for a brief moment.

I walked back to Pins room, trying to keep the screaming at a minimum.

Her bed was strangely large. Firey and I had much smaller beds, and I don't know if Coiny, Eggy or Needles was as well. I never got to know the others.

I guess she wouldn't mind if I laid down and took a nap? I mean, she isn't here. And I could just nap until my head stops hurting.

I rest my head down on the soft pillows, and the comfy blanket, and started to close my eyes.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

Great. Who's that? Probably Pin.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door.

I opened the door ever so slightly.

I looked down.

It was Coiny.

-sorry for such a short chapter, i wrote this at 11pm and i rushed it :(