Arm wrestle

Ages:
Harry: 21
Grace: 16
Theo: 17
I was currently with my best friend Theo, we were sitting down on the sofa watching a film. All was well. However, he claimed that 'there was no way I would ever be as strong as he is' now being the lovely feminist I am. I was arguing on behalf of the female population that I was stronger than him.
"If you think you stronger than me then prove it" I challenged
"Ok, how about an arm wrestle then?"
"Your on"
We knelt down at the coffee table and started, it was a slow start at first, but I managed to successfully beat him. I smiled in triumph.
"Yeah yeah, beginners luck, best out of 3"
I rolled my eyes but reluctantly agreed. We both went again with the same outcome, in fact, I think I actually beat him quicker this time.
"Only one more and I win" I sang.
Theo and I went one last time. I was just about to win until I felt a pinch at my side, but I looked at Theo and his other hand was on the table. Who was that? My thought process was broken and my questions were answered when I felt it again. I turned around and there Harry was, smirking. And with a long taser at my sides from Harry, which made my arm weak, Theo won the last game. Both Harry and Theo high fived each other as they felt victorious.
"That's not fair, you cheated!!!" I yelled, pointing the finger at them both.
"Hey, it's not my fault your soooo ticklish" Theo laughed.
"I'm not even that ticklish" I remarked at Theo, as I sat down on the sofa forgetting Harry was also there to prove this theory wrong. Honestly, why do I put myself in these situations?
"Well you are either really ticklish or I'm stronger than you, you can only pick one"
Theo smirked at me and sat down right next to me, "So you wouldn't mind if I did this then." He pokes his finger on my bare side thanks to the crop top I was wearing earning a squeak/Yelp from me.
Harry sat on the sofa, pulled me onto his lap despite my struggles, and secured my arms at my side and puts his legs over mine so I could barely move a muscle.
"So Gracie are you gonna admit I'm stronger and your ticklish then?" I refused to respond while I tried to get them off me.
"Say Theo, do you want to know what drives Gracie crazy?" Ignoring my pleads.
"I'd loooovvveeee to, i never knew she was this ticklish"
"Well then , you have about 7 years of tickling to make up for then"
And with that Harry stuck his fingers up my armpits and wiggled there going up and down the sides of my ribs in the process, however my flailing arms were not doing me any favours. Harry took both my arms and then held them above my head while Theo's 10 fingers tickled my underarms with no mercy whatsoever.
"AHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, THHEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO, YOUUUU'RRRREEEE NOOOTTT MMYYYYY FRRRIEEENNNDDD ANNYMMOORRREEEE"
"I'm sorry, what was that, care to repeat that?" Theo teased as he dug his fingers further down my ribs and sides.
He then started spidering his fingers up and down my belly which made me scream my head off of laughter. His fluttering fingers were too much to handle.
"Theo, do you want to know miss Gracies worst spot, can't believe you never knew this though"
"I know, she should probably get punished for lying to me. Gracie, shouldn't you be able to get me off, I mean you are stronger aren't you?"
"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
With that, Harry stuck his finger into my belly button which made me almost eject off Harry's Lap. Theo followed his actions and did the same thing whilst Harry kneaded my sides and stomach. Although my hands were free, my failed attempts to push them all of went unnoticed.
"I"LLLLLL KILLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUU BOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHH"
"I don't think you're in any position to be making threats" teased Theo.
Harry then put me down in the middle of him before Theo and him started to blow raspberries all over my stomach, amused by the silent laughter which had now taken over my whole self. All their tickles combined felt like a million bugs were crawling on top of me and the crop top I was wearing did not help the matter. Also being a 5"3 girl tickled by 2 men about 6ft was just unfair.
"So Gracie, who's the strongest then and who's the most ticklish" Theo sang
"YOOOUUUU'RRREEEEE THHHHEEEEEE STRONGGGGGGESTTTTTTT ANNNNDDDDD IIIMMMM THHHHEEEE MOOOSSST TICKKKLLLISHHHHHHH" I then felt there fingers slowing down and the ticklish sensations slowly stopping.
They both got off me and let my arms go still laughing at how ticklish I was.
"I'm still stronger than you though" I retorted
"Yeah well I know your weakness" Theo replied whilst digging his hands and fingers in my sides.
Although I'd never admit it, looking back I enjoyed that because it was a rare time we're I'd get to hang out with 2 of my favourite guys.