The Secret

George: 22
Harry: 20
Noah: 19
James: 18
Me- aka Grace: 15

My phone continued to buzz while I texted Will, my boyfriend of 6 months. I can't believe I have managed to keep it a secret for so long!
———————————————————————————
Noah's POV
I've looked everywhere! Ugh where could it have gone. I am currently searching for my phone, where did I have it last? The kitchen, the family room, back to the kitchen, the fridge, Gracies room, did I have it after that? I huffed and trudged up the stairs to Gracies room. I scanned around trying to identify my phone until I heard a ringing sound. There it was, under a pile of books, wonder who's ringing me? I lifted up the books to see who it was, who's Will? Oh wait, this isn't my phone.
———————————————————————————
Graces POV
I ran up to my room back from gymnastics, and checked my watch, Will told me he would call me straight after, but I must have left my phone in my room. I went straight through my door and almost had a heart attack.
"What are you doing in here, don't you have gymnastics?" Quizzes Noah
"What do mean, what am I doing here, This is MY room!" My eyes suddenly darted to my phone which was in his hand, oh gosh. Without thinking I ran up to him and attempted to grab my phone.
"GIVE ME MYY PHOONNEEE" I struggled, violently attempting to yank it from his hands.
"No chance in thaaatttt, who's Will anyway?" My face went beet red and my hands went weak at that question causing Noah to successfully pull my phone out of my grasp and hold it way over his head.
I jabbed my hand at his side and his hand quickly went down to protect himself, seems like being ticklish runs in the family.  Without a second to waste I grabbed my phone and tried to run. Unfortunately for me i didn't even make it out the door because I ran smack bang into Harry whom had apparently heard us shouting and had come down to see what all the commotion was. I fell on to the floor whilst clutching my phone for dear life. Harry and Noah towered over me attempting to intimidate me.
"So, what's going on" Harry asked clearly confused.
From the expression from my face I think Noah connected the dots.
"I think someone here has been hiding something from us, a boy" Harry's frowned and cocked his head to one side.
"There is no boy!" I shouted.
"And she lies again" Noah chimed in.
"No no, no boy is worth your company, we don't need any of them when you have us" Harry smirked.
"Harry, do you think we should punish her, I mean she did lie after all, and she hasn't even confessed"
Noah said trying to hold back a laugh.
"Geettt offff meeeeee" I struggled underneath Harry.
As if it couldn't get any worse, I heard the bedroom door open.
"Wow, Gracie whatever you did, tell us, so I can make sure I'll never do it" James laughed.
"Gracie here as been hiding a boyfriend from us"
"A WHAT!!???" Shouted George.
"No I haven't, they're, lying" struggling, even though I knew full well I couldn't win this.
"So we were thinking that she deserved a punishment" Noah said with a smirk. George then looked down at me and couldn't hold back a smile. He bent down and started poking my sides while Harry sat on my hands so couldn't fight him off.
"So Gracie, are you gonna admit it" he asked waiting for an answer.
"Aaddmiittt whahahatt?" I replied giggling trying to play dumb. Which totally backfired on me because Harry started squeezing and fluttering his fingers into my armpits unfortunately my attire of a sports bra and leggings didn't cover up. James then started spidering his fingers mercilessly around my stomach while Noah presses his fingers into every correct sensitive area of my ribs making my laughter sound a lot like this.
"AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, NOOAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA, PLLEEAAHAHAHSSSEEEEE, III CAAHAHNNTTT TAAHAHAKKEE IITTTT." None of them let up, they just intensified the tickling, and considering they had done this for 15 years, it was not proving to be that difficult.
"Are you going to admit having a boyfriend" George asked over all the laughter.
"II TOAHAHLLDDD YOUUUUU, WILLL AHAHANNDD I AAREEEE JUAAHAHASSST FRIEENDSSSSS" still determined not to tell the truth.
"She still doesn't get it" laughed Harry.
"Hey maybe if I do this, she'll tell us" giggled George.
I didn't know what George was talking about until he stuck his finger into my belly button, swirling it round which made my laugh turn into a high pitch scream.
"AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed bucking and kicking for them to get off me.
"AALLLLRRIGHHHTTTTTT, ALLLRRRIGHHTTTTTT, HHEEESSSS MYYY BOYYRIIIIEEENNNDDDDD" I shouted still laughing from all the tickling. All my brothers smiled at each other because to be honest, they weren't really mad, they just needed an excuse to torture me. what is it with older brothers liking torturing there sisters?
Harry then let go of my arms which made absolutely no difference because all of my brothers were tickling my mid-section, which was my worst spot. There fingers then began to slow down and they changed to a gentle drumming which still tickled just not nearly as much.
"So Grace, how long have you two been together then" I looked the other way gently giggling because of the subtle yet effective tickling but refused to a answer the question. All of a sudden, they started tickling violently again.
"AHAHHAHAHAHHA, NOOAHAHAHAH, ILL TEELLLO YOUUUUUU"
"How long then" Noah asked still torturing me.
"SSSIIIIXXXXX MOOAHANNNTHHHSSS"
"WHAT???!!!" all my brothers echoed, now increasing the tickling intensity. This is when all the protectiveness came out of them.
"Have you kissed yet?"
"Do you looovvvveeee himmmm" I blushed at this question and looked the other way.
"awwwww Gracie loves himmmmmm" Harry sang as all my brothers laughed.
"Hey Grace has your BOYFRIEND ever done this to you" George teased as he gave me a massive raspberry just below my sports bra.
"AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, NOOOOOAHAHAHAHHA, HHEEEEE HAAAHAHASSNNTT BECAAAUAUASEEE HEEES NIICCEEEE"
"And where not" Harry asked playfully, giving small kisses up my sides.
At this point I was in tears, I couldn't take anymore tickling and my brothers saw this. They all got off me and George lifted me onto his lap.
"Why didn't you tell us?" James asked.
"Ummmm, this" I signalled at all of them and laughed.
"Look next time, just tell us" George smiled. "Otherwise........we'll have to do this" he said as he dug his fingers up and down my sides.
"AAAHAHLLRIGHHTT" I laughed pushing his hands off. All my brothers laughed while we all got up.
"By the way, I've got a date with him on Tuesday" I said as I sprinted off, running from the 4 hurricanes behind me.