17 -Fun facts about me-

1. I grew up in a broken home, and I've been struggling with depression.

2. I'm a slytherin, and my astrology sign is Scorpio.

3. I try my best to be nice, but I can sometimes have a sharp tongue, and I may be rude without trying to be.

4. I'm hot headed at times, especially if your talking trash about my family, and friends, or just being a jerk. Weather your online or in person, I don't put up with that sh*t.

5. I dislike it when people hate on others books, videos, or anything of the sort. If you don't like it, LEAVE, instead of being an a*s about it. Like, bloody hell, get a life.

6. I support all LGBTQ+ people. They are still humans, and they deserve respect. They are not 'evil' or 'inhuman', they are simply people trying to live they're lives happily, so I see no reason why they should be treated badly because of sexuality orientation, gender and exc;

7: If you don't support LGBTQ+ that's your choice, but I swear to god, DO NOT go and make other people feel bad about how they were born, and how they feel. If you do, I swear to god I will hunt you down. I refused to bloody put up with poorly raised pig eared people, as in the dimwitted idiots who go around making themselves feel better by harassing others.

8: I was raised by the church, and I was raised to believe that there is a god, but I cannot consider myself in a religion. I live by my own rules. I believe that there are many DIFFERENT gods, but they can't do anything for you, unless you give them something of equal value. Just because I was raised to believe in god, doesn't mean I do. My step mother mostly took my belief away, and she did this by continuing to remind me that my problems and worries are insignificant when it comes to HER religion, and she was blinded by her beliefs instead of seeing reality of the world, and how sewed up it is. If you have a religion, feel free to live in your belief. I do not judge based on religion, LGBTQ+ status, or background.

9: my favorite colors are red and black.

10: I'm considered the 'black sheep' in my family. I've never been good at making friends, and I prefer to read, write, and just generally be isolated from other people

11: it's very rare that I'll let other people touch me. There are certain things that are all right- like pats on the back, fist bumbs, high fives, and hand shakes- that I can tolerate. Other kinds of physical touch is reserved for VERY close friends, and family.

12: the first time I hugged my best friend, was 2 YEARS after I met them.

13: I generally refer to people using the nicknames "darling, doll, dearest, love, exc;" but I'll only call someone "my dear" if they are my crush, or my significant other, other than that, I NEVER use it. It's the only reserved nick name that I have.

14: I have a large family, and i mean, a LARGE family. I have 6 brothers and 3 sisters, along with 2 mothers ( biological and by marriage) and 2 father's ( biological and by marriage )

I hope you read this chapter, and appreciated it! Have a swell day!