Chapter 15: #Getting To Know (Y/N)

It was another day in Metropolis as we see you, now an anodite/Panuncian hybrid, dismantling the Annihilargh as we see various parts of it as you were cutting the last wire.

(Y/N): *slightly scared* Okay Gax you got this, *slowing moves wire cutters to the wire* Almost there, just one wire and the universally destructive device is gone for good.

Just as you were about to cut the wire you heard someone.

Jessica: *from the kitchen* (Y/N) breakfast is ready!

This startled you as you cut the wire unintentionally making you scream in horror as you ducked for cover as you opened your eyes to see the universe was still there.

(Y/N): Oh thank the Celestial Sapiens, the universe is still there.

We then see you come into the kitchen as Jessica frying up some substitute for eggs.

Jessica: Morning (Y/N) *sees your scared look* Woah you okay you look like you saw a ghost.

(Y/N): Oh yeah I'm fine, just dismantled the most dangerous thing in the universe the Annihilargh.

Jessica: You what?!

(Y/N): Don't worry it's in pieces now and is in no way gonna destroy the universe, so what's for breakfast?

Jessica: A substitute for eggs, wheat toast, and almond milk.

Skim: Goodness you are fully committed to this vegan thing.

Jessica: I was born like this Skim.

(Y/N): So some humans just decide to just be herbivores?

Jessica: Yep some do, I just think meat is just…

Skim: Repulsive?

(Y/N): Disgusting?

Jessica: Wrong.

Skim: But if you think it's disgusting, why did you protest at Burrito Buckets.

(Y/N): Yeah all the meat they serve there is fake anyways.

Jessica: Wait what?

Skim: Yes all the meat they serve is not real meat.

Jessica: Seriously?

(Y/N): Yep, it may look and taste like the real stuff but it's definitely not meat besides they couldn't afford real meat if they wanted to.

Jessica: Woah, how did you know that?

(Y/N): Easy, real meat doesn't contain additives or chemicals. And I use the term loosely.

Later we see the girls at Sweet Justice chowing down on dessert.

Jessica: Hey girls can I ask you something?

Zee: What is it?

Jessica: Do any of you know what (Y/N) does in his spare time?

The others thought about it but they couldn't think of anything.

Karen: Huh, actually I can't think of anything of what he does.

Zee: Neither can I.

Babs: Me either.

Diana: As do I.

Kara: Well the dude is pretty secretive, it's hard to figure out what he does in his spare time.

Diana: He is a mystery that not even we know.

We then see you and Dez entering Sweet Justice as you stretched your arms and tail as it swished around a bit and your panuncian ears twitched a little.