breakfast in bed

harry woke up with a smile on his face because he recalls last night's events where he got the chance to fuck emma's ass for the first time.

she was reluctant to do anal as she's never done so before but harry had convinced her that it'll be alright and that he'd take care of her.

she eventually agreed and although it did hurt a little, the pleasure amounted more than the pain.

harry helped her ease into it by doing a round of foreplay and getting her wet first before he proceeded to fuck her pussy and then her ass.

her small whimpers of pain and pleasure are so fresh on his mind that he finds himself getting hard just thinking about it.

he turns to look at his girlfriend and sees that she's peacefully lying on her back with her head turned to the side facing away from him so he could only see the other half of her face but he knows that she's a fucking goddess.

their bed's blanket does little to cover emma's upper body. it had probably gotten moved over night so it now rests just above her right breast while the other is uncovered.

harry's mouth almost waters at the sight of her lying naked beside him. he's seen her naked a bunch of times as they had been dating for a little over two years but he's still mesmerized by the way she looks. he can simply never get enough of her.

he then gets up slowly so as not to wake her. he goes to the end of the bed before he crawls on top and lightly removes the blanket that's covering emma's body. she shivers a bit, probably because of the cool air that hits her skin, but she doesn't wake up. harry's eyes twinkle because of the fact that naked or not, she looks so beautiful in the mornings.

he slowly spreads emma's legs apart so he could fit himself between them. he lies on his stomach so he could be at an eye level with her pretty cunt. he licks his lips at the sight of what's in front of him before he grazes her labia with the tip of his pointer finger lightly. he runs his finger around her labia before blowing air to her center. she shudders at the action but remains asleep.

harry then connects his mouth to her center and brings his tongue out to lick at her clit then to her vagina and back up. he teases her at first by only grazing her clit with the tip of his tongue before he sucks her clit gently and gradually licks it.

a few seconds into slowly paying close attention to her clit, he inserts his middle finger inside of her and pumps it unhurriedly. at the insertion of his finger, emma awakes. she gasps and flutters her eyes open. she looks in between her legs and sees harry's handsome face eating her out.

"w—what are you doing?" she moans. she wasn't expecting to wake up with harry going down on her but who is she to complain?

"having my breakfast." he smirks.

he then sucks her clit back into his mouth and continues licking into her, faster this time. his tongue is going up and down on her pussy and his finger is matching the speed of it. he adds another finger and the action makes emma moan louder. she grasps his head in her tiny hands and pulls on his hair. harry groans against her because he likes when she does that. it turns him on even more.

"don't stop." she pants, biting her lip.

she's always loved it when he eats her out because he's damn good at it. even without the use of his fingers she could come undone. he even made her squirt one time just by using his tongue because he's that good at doing oral.

harry knows a lot about the female body and he never disappoints. he's also very experienced in bed and they've done a lot of kinky shit.

"you gonna come for me, princess?" harry pulls his mouth away from her center to speak but he continues to push his fingers in and out of her.

"yes, i'm so close, daddy." she replies, looking him in the eyes before she grabs his curls to bring his head back to her cunt. he obliges and resumes licking into her. his mouth is all wet because of his saliva mixed with her wetness but he loves it. she tastes so fucking good and smells so fucking heavenly.

emma reaches for harry's other hand that was on her thigh to put it on top of her left breast. harry immediately knows what she wants him to do so he squeezes her boob before pinching her nipple. he plays with it, pulls on it, and tweaks it.

he lets go of her nipple for a bit to push his fingers inside of her mouth. she understood this and started licking his fingers one by one. she licked up and down his pointer finger before moving to his middle finger and so on. when it's wet enough harry brings his hand back to play with her nipples. emma moans loudly and nods at harry as a form of encouragement to keep going.

emma can feel herself about to come so she uses her free hand to play with her other nipple to further stimulate her.

harry can also feel that she's almost at her peak because of the way she clenches around his fingers so he licks her harder and fucks her faster than before.

emma bucks her hips up because of the pleasurable feeling of harry's tongue on her clit. she moves her hands to harry's head to keep him pressed against her center so he doesn't move his mouth away and he can continue pleasuring her. he then lets go of her nipple to push her hips back down on the bed and he smirks because he knows how intense he's making her feel.

"daddy." she whimpers, shaking as she feels her high approaching her. harry continues to flick her clit with his tongue and his fingers never stop penetrating her. when he feels her sticky cum on his lips he gets on top of her and kisses her, while keeping his fingers inside her to let her ride  out her high.

"that's it, baby. soak daddy's fingers with your cum." he speaks in a sultry tone against her lips while keeping his eyes on hers. his voice in the morning is so deep and raspy. aside from his singing voice, emma loves his tone in the morning. it serves as a reminder for her that only she gets to wake up beside him and hear him in the mornings.

emma stops shaking once she feels herself come down from her high. harry always gives her the best orgasms. he always seems to make it bigger than the last and it gets better and better every time.

harry pulls his fingers out of her slowly and  then swipes it around her pussy lips before rubbing her clit. she flinches when he touches her clit because she's so sensitive from him licking and sucking on it.

he then brings his wet fingers to his mouth to taste her release. he moans slightly at the taste of her. she just keeps tasting better and better everyday. he thinks it has something to do with her always eating healthily and drinking pineapple juice all the time. don't get him wrong, he's not complaining because he loves the way she tastes.

"don't be greedy." emma pouts.

"sorry, baby." harry places his fingers in her mouth and she licks her cum off of it. she looks at harry teasingly while doing so and he watches her attentively.

"you're so fucking sexy." he compliments.

"i know. aren't you just lucky?" she teases, smiling at him.

"the luckiest." he then presses his lips against hers and enters his tongue inside her mouth. she welcomes it and their tongues tangle with each other. she then bites his bottom lip and pulls on it before letting it go and kissing him again.

"want me to return the favor?" she pulls away from the kiss, getting ready to go down on her knees.

"you can return the favor by making me actual breakfast now." she raises her eyebrows at him. it's not like him to turn down getting head from her.

"i already came just by watching you come." he states. her mouth parts and forms an "o" shape.

"well, i can make you come again." she declares. harry chuckles. he knows she is more than capable of doing that. she's such a temptress. she's got a hold on him.

"later, baby. you can make me come in the shower after breakfast."

"deal."