Jay x Reader

(Your parents are Jasmine and Aladdin)

Requested

"Okay, guys I really have to go" you giggle at your father who forbids to let you go to Auradon.

"My baby, I'm gonna miss you so much" your father, Aladdin tells you while hugging you tighter.

"Babe, she need to go, she's gonna be late" You mother, Jasmine tells your father sternly.

"*sigh* fine, just stay away from those VK kid-" You cut off your father

"Kids because their bad news, I know, I know" You say as you step on the magical carpet.

"Bye Y/n, have fun" Your parents tell you

"Bye guys, Love you" You wave as the magic carpet takes off to Auradon.

"Love you too!" They yell as you set off into the distance.

*time skip, at Auradon*

You step off your magic carpet and give it a hug as it flys off.

"You know it's weird to hug carpets right?" You jump and turn your head in the way of the voice.

"Haha, it's okay (n/n). It's just me, your favourite person" the voice says while flexing.

"Your not my favourite, Ben's my favourite. You are my boyfriend" You say walking up to the boy with brown long hair and kissing him "Hi Jay" you whisper

"Hi" You kiss again, but this time he pulls dramatically out of the kiss. "I've got something to show you" he grabs your hand and runs, dragging you behind

Soon enough your coming to a stop, Infront of Jays dorm room, he shares with Carlos. He opens the door and lets you in.

He walks in himself and locks the door, as you where looking around his room he sneakily picks you up from behind and throws you on the bed, you giggling the whole way.

He crawls onto the bed so his pinning you down to the mattress, and starts to kiss down your neck. You moan a little when he gets to your sweet spot.

"Wait, tomorrows parents day, I don't want my parents to see hickeys" you tell Jay.

"Well, I'll try not to leave marks" Jay said while biting your neck again causing you to moan.

You grind your hips upward feeling the pressure of Jays hard duck threw his pants. Jay growls and takes off your blue dress, and bra.

He starts attacking your nipple while pinching the other one, giving them both the equal amount. He swaps and when he's satisfied with his job he started to kiss down your stomach.

He kisses your clothed clit and takes off your underwear with his teeth.

"How come your allowed to be fully clothed?" You asked

"Because I can" he smirks back. He takes off his shirt and your eyes travel up and down his bare chest.

He takes off his pants and underwear off in one pull and jumps back onto you again. He kissed you with a bruising force and grabs both your hands with his left hand, pinning them above your head.

He uses his left hand to grab his dick and line it up with your hole. He starts teasing you with putting the tip in then pulling it out slowly.

You whined and thrusted your hips upwards. You started sqerming around when, Jay snapped his hips to yours.

You screamed with pleasure and pain. He continued to move thrust in a bruising pace when he gripped your hips, pulling them upwards to meet his thrusts.

He moves his hands to each side of your head to help him keep his balance, freeing your hands.

You dig your hands into his back, raking them up and down, he groans as he feels you clench around him, signalling your close.

"Jay i-im gonna cu-"

"No, not yet" He growls cutting you off. He continues thrusting harder and deeper and grunting.

You felt him twitch inside you when long, warm substance fills your body.

"Now" he grunts into your ear. Your orgasm was harder then you expected, you where seeing white dots. As you come down from your high.

Jay collapsed on top of you. He then rolled over bringing you with him so he was on his back on the mattress and you wear snuggled into his chest.

Jay puts a blanket on you both, when you look up at him in confusion.

"Aren't you gonna pull out?" You asked

"If I pull out we're gonna have to clean up more then we already are" Jay tells you. You nod and try and get comfortable.

Soon enough your both asleep and Carlos walks in.

He freezes and walks back out with the 'wtf' look.

"Hehe, blackmail" Mal says as she also opens the door. She closes it and walks away. Leaving the two love birds, who where meant to be enemies to sleep.

I maybe posting again today
809 words