Harry X Reader X Carlos

I am sooooooo sorry for me leaving again. My week has just been shit. I hope you like this, plus check out my harry hook x reader book and if you like MHA then im making a new Bnha X reader book.... so check them out if wanted. anyway.. enjoy!

"Hey pup" Harry said walking into his shared room with his girlfriend and boyfrined.

"Hey" Carlos greeted

"Babe" Harry greeted you by kissing you on the forehead as you do your homework.

"Hi" you mutter as you focus you mind back on your homework.

Harry was gonna start to annoy you but Carlos stopped him "I wouldnt do that, shes been on that assignment all afternoon and she growled at me when i tried to take the book off of her" You smirked a little then went back to work.

After 4 minutes passed and Harry trying to plan out how to distract you, a thought came into his mind. He looked at Carlos and smirked, sending him a message of what their gonna do, which he agreed.

Harry moved so he was next to you and took the book out of your hands causing you to glare at him.

"Y/nnnn" Harry sung

"Yes?" You asked trying to get your book back.

"Ohh, come on Y/n youve been on this, all afternoon" He went behind you on the couch. "Just. Relax" he started massaging your shoulder blades causing you to melt at his touch.

As Harry is distracting you Carlos makes his way infront of you, slightly pulling down your pants and undies. He licked his finger and pulled one in your tight hole, causing you to gasp and jump out of shock.

"Shh, its okay" Harry said as he kissed you as Carlos moved his fingers in and out of you and a fast pace, causing you to whimper.

"Come on Y/n, let us use you, please" Harry said as he walked into the closet, grabbing a black box.

You didn't have anytime to answer before Carlos put your legs on his shoulders and started to eat you out wildly.

Your eyes rolling into the back of you head as he rubbed your clit with his thumb.

"Ohh, Carlos~" you moaned

You felt your shirt coming off and a mouth attaching to your left breast as a hand pinches the other ones.

You moaned loud as you feel yourself about to cum. "I-im gonna cum" you whimper

"Hmm, should we let her?" Harry asked Carlos

"Hmm. Nah, we should punish her, I caught her fingering herself in the shower" Carlos smirked as Harry's face became stone cold

"You what?!" Harry yelled as he picked you up and threw you on Carlos's bed.

"I-i, do did he" you stuttered, as Harry looked at Carlos with the same look

"looks like you both deserve to be punished. We have rules Guys, you should've followed them" Harry said as he point to the box and Carlos brang it over. "Carlos choose one toy, and pass me the hand cuffs" Harry said as Carlos went digging through the box.

You were handcuffed to the bed and Harry started to finger you, at a painfully slow pace.

Carlos pulled out a small, black vibrator and gave it to Harry, "good choose, get another one of these, but bigger" Harry winked at you. Carlson gave him a middle size black vibrator. "You should've listened Y/n, now you get no prep" he said

He shoved the vibrator inside of your tight hole, stretching it out painfully, he started to move it in and out to help you loosen you up. After a while you got used to it when you were lifted up and another vibrator was stuck in your area

You screamed in pain as Harry moved it in and out of you at a fast pace. You were about to cum with all the pleasure when he stopped and dropped you on the bed, causing the vibrator to go deeper inside of your causing a tear to roll down your cheek.

"Suck it up princess, you knew this would happen if you pleasured yourself.
Now no cumming or I'll add more in each hole until your begging me to take them out" He growls at you and he turns the vibrators on low. You moan and just focus on not cumming.

As Y/n is destracted Harry grabbed Carlos and threw him next her. Hand cuffing him and tying his legs to the bottom of the bed.

He grabbed a cockring and a large f/c vibrator. "Now this is what you get for jerking off" Harry growled as he put the cockring on Carlos.

Carlos whimpered and whined. Harry smirked knowing that Carlos's asrehole is gonna be dry. "Hmm. Should I just shove it in there all dry?" Harry asked as Carlos widen his eyes.

"N-no please don't" Carlos said as he was being lifted up. "N-NO! PLEASE!" He screamed. Harry placed Carlos on his face and began to eat him out, Carlos moaning with the feeling of Harry's wet tongue in his tight butthole.

After a little Harry had enough and shoved the vibrator deep into Carlos, causing him to scream in pain. "Owwww" he whimpered.

Harry sat him down and stood up, looking at the master piece Infront of him

I will be doing a part 2 BC this one is actually Interesting😅
913 words