Out Of Control Livestream

@Kurtscig came up with this idea!

TW's: none
Before married and let's say they are 19

Clay's POV

I had been streaming for a while now and I had often unintentionally talked about George. I loved talking about him and I always missed him during my livestreams. I looked at George who was currently laying down in my arms, playing with Sheep and Stripy this time. He told me that Bear was sleeping so we had to be quiet.

'Baby?' I whispered to not wake up Bear.

George nodded.

'I think Bear woke up.'

George laid his Sheep down and grabbed Bear. He nodded. 'He did.'

'Can I ask you something, baby?'

George nodded as he straightened Bear's coat and he looked at me.

'You know I live stream sometimes, right?'

'Yes,' George said happily, hugging his stuffed animals tightly as he smiled shyly.

'Would you like to be in my livestream once?'

George looked up, deep in thought. He nodded. 'Not say anything?'

'You don't have to say anything, sweetie. You can just sit on my lap.'

'When?'

'I planned one tonight, but maybe that's too early for you?'

George shook his head. 'Tonight!'

'Okay, baby. I'll stream tonight. I'm going to try speedrunning a little, maybe you can try and help me.'

George nodded. 'I try.'

'Okay, that's totally fine, honey.'

Later that evening...

I was sitting on my chair and George was sitting on my lap as I was preparing the stream fully. I already tweeted out that I was going to be going live with George today and everyone seemed really excited.

Ten minutes later the stream was ready and I was about to start it as George looked at me in pure sadness.

'Stop,' he whispered. 'I don't have Stripy, where is he?'

I kissed his cheek and lifted him off my lap. I stood up to look for Stripy and I found him on the ground. I grabbed him and gave him to George, he pouted and held Stripy tight.

'I'm sorry, Stripy. It was mean of me to let you lay down on the dirty and cold ground. Do you forgive me?'

'I think he already forgave you, honey.'

'Really? I was mean to him.'

'He just crawled away, he wanted to see what was on the ground.'

'Really? What's on the ground?'

'A piece of paper,' I said as I held up a random piece of paper.

George nodded and I sat down again. George looked at me and I wiped his tears away. 'Do you want a kiss, baby?'

George nodded and pointed at his lips. I smiled and pressed my lips on his, kissing him passionately. I deepened the kiss a little after a while and we both completely melted away in the kiss. I almost forgot that there was a stream planned, but I honestly didn't mind. I just wanted to kiss with George.

George and I kissed for a pretty long while, completely delaying the stream. As we broke apart we both smiled at each other and I kissed his nose. 'I love you.'