Unknown Crush

Picture made by:
Wattpad: JustARaNDoMLoL2
Twitter: JustAPersonL

Tw's:
-Self harm/self hate

I was crying in my bed. It was night, well in England it was. I had just won MCC and I was so proud. I mean, I was proud until my friends came in the call. They firstly were so supportive and it made me really happy, but how longer we were in a call how more toxic they became. It hurt me and how many times I tried and stopping them, they just didn't listen. It got worse and worse and it wasn't they first time they did this.

It hurt me so much that I sometimes thought about hurting myself. I could try it just once right? They wouldn't mind, they hurt me enough today, why would they care about me hurting myself? I stood up and grabbed the razor from the bathroom. I removed the blades and grabbed one, putting it on my arm. I started cutting myself more and more. Before I knew my full arm was covered in scars and wounds and I was bleeding badly. I was crying and I didn't know what to do.

I startled when Dream called me. I took the call, trying to act as normal as possible.

'What's up, George?'

'Uh- nothing.'

'I saw you were online on Discord, are you okay?'

'Yeah.'

'You're lying. Are you crying?'

'Who knows.'

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'What's wrong, George?'

'You just really don't understand right? You really just don't. You have freaking constantly been mean to me all the time and I'm sick of it.'

'But it was a joke.'

'Haha nice one, it made me laugh after ten times being mean.'

'I'm sorry, I didn't know it upset you.'

'I just said like twenty times to you to stop.'

'I'm sorry, George you did amazing.'

'Little late isn't it. Dream? Have you ever had your crush being mean to you?'

'My crush? I don't know, maybe.'

'I have.'

'What, since when do you have a crush? You haven't told me.'

'Because it's different.'

'Why?'

'My crush isn't a freaking girl. It's a guy, okay?'

'You're in love with a boy?'

'Yes, I am. I'm freaking gay as hell.'

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT FREAKING GUY.'

I hung up. Tears streamed down at the same speed as my blood. I felt my phone buzz multiple times but I ignored it. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped them around my arms. I hated my life like this, why did I have to have a crush on Dream? My best friend. Well, my ex best friend now. There was no way he would ever like me.

I checked my phone after an hour and read Dreams messages.

Dream
im sorry i didnt know u r gay
and that u like me
can i make it better?
george?
u didnt reply for half an hour now
im worried
george u know i dont hate u now right
being gay is fine
george it has been an hour im worried