XVIII

Draco's dreams were certainly not something to discuss during civilized conversations. Especially not this one. It started off slow, but may or may not have ended up with him dreaming of Elena on top of him, doing everything in her power to turn him into a good man, with the use of pleasure.

When he woke up from it, everything seemed to feel warmer than usually. Draco turned his head to look at her and felt this exact warmth streaming down his lower body, to some place more forbidden. She was mumbling and sighing in her sleep, moving restlessly while her face scrunched up a little. A corner of his mouth lifted as he watched her.

He raised his hand, brushing a few hairs out of her face, stroking his fingers over her soft cheek. God, he wanted to take things slow, let her adjust to this new life at her own pace— but his own heart and body were torturing him with desire.

She inhaled sharply in her sleep, her eyebrows furrowing upwards. Draco was exceptionally curious to find out what was making her body react this way, so he focused on her and allowed himself into her mind. He wasn't disappointed.

But Elena gasped and woke up with a jolt out of the sudden, checking her surroundings. She seemed both relieved and disappointed at the same time to have woken up in this basement. "Dreaming about me, love?" Draco asked with a grin.

"I wasn't,"" She hissed immediately, her face growing hot with humiliation. "Prick."

"No, hm? I'm pretty sure I heard you whisper my name." Draco lied, only to tease her a bit more. She looked at her left, hiding her face from him. "You heard it wrong." She said quietly.

"Ah, alright then. I thought I just saw something in your mind, but I suppose my Legilimency isn't as strong as it used to be." Draco said, licking his lips slowly, narrowing his eyes. She clenched her jaw, muttering a soft curse word to herself. "You shouldn't read my mind without permission."

Draco moved closer, taking her jaw into his hand to turn her head back to him. "Do you secretly enjoy all those things I did to you in your dream..?" He asked, sliding his hand down until it was wrapped around her throat. "When I grab you like this?" He said, noticing the embarrassment on her face.

"No, I don't." She lied, pretending as if she wasn't questioning her entire being. Draco made a low noise that came from the back of his throat, rolling over on top of her. "Tell me you don't like it," He whispered into her ear, breathing in her scent. "Tell me you don't want me to spread open these legs and take you in all filthy ways possible."

"You're insane." She whispered, as if she wasn't mentally begging her heart to stop racing and her lower body to stop tingling. He smirked wider, tightening his grip on her throat. "You just can't do it, can you? You can't defy me." Draco said.

She narrowed her eyes in annoyance, pressing the heels of her feet into the mattress, digging her ass in it too to avoid her lower body from touching his. She wouldn't be able to handle it, not in that moment. "What part of me terrifies you so, sweetheart? My murderous tendencies or my charm? Perhaps even both?" He asked her.

"Everything about you." She murmured, regretting how she weeped in his arms now that she saw the power it gave him. "You're afraid of me..?" He repeated, tilting his head a little. She nodded, inhaling sharply when he leaned his face down, closer to hers. She felt helpless.

"Am I scaring you now?" He asked, placing a gentle kiss on her cheekbone. "Oh, God." She breathed, her eyes fluttering close for a few long seconds, absolutely hating every inch of her body and soul for aching in ways that should've hurt more. Draco brushed his lips softly over her jawline.