Fluff

(Some casual fluff to start us out...OMFG I'M ACTUALLY WRITING FOR PEOPLE TO SEE 😨).

(Third person pov)
Dave sat on the saferoom floor as he was scrolling on his phone. He had been avoiding work because he just didn't want to do anything today. He heard footsteps and almost immediately stood up and put his phone in his pocket. He looked around to see if there was something he could do to pretend that he was doing something actually productive. As much as he would love to yell back at phoney anytime he was yelled at, it actually kinda hurt him. Of course he would never tell anyone that...

Shit. He heard the door open and he was caught up in his own thoughs, but instead of seeing the figure with a phone where it's head should be, he saw an orange figure. The dim light inside of the room illuminated the figure. He immediately relaxed and almost smiled a bit. He saw the door close behind the man. "Hello, Old Sport!" He said. "Hey, Dave." Jack said, rolling his eyes. "Hey, um...I know this might seem weird, but phoney just seems more on edge than he usually is today, so..." Jack looked down, embarrassed with what he was about to say. "Could we...umm...cuddle to get my mind off-" He managed to get out before feeling Dave jump towards him.

Jack smiled at the feeling Dave made him feel. Jack knew he was supposed to be soulless, but...when he was with Dave, he felt a warmth that he didn't mind. He felt Dave's long arms rap around his body. He melted into the touch. Jack put his head on Dave's chest and exhaled. Dave pulled both of them to a spot on the wall near the door and they slowly knelt down to the ground.

Jack was sitting in front of Dave once they found the floor. Dave rapped his long legs around Jack and hugged the man in front of him more. Jack just smiled and looked up, still laying his head on Dave's chest. Dave looked down. "You look so cute like that." Dave said and then felt his face flush as he realized what he said. "I-I m-mean u-um..." He looked away. Jack laughed. "You look cute too." He also felt his face flush, but he expected it. "O-oh th-hanks...do-do yo-ou want to...k-kiss Imeanwedon'thavetoifyoudon'twanttohaha..." Dave felt his face flush an even deeper shade of purple. "Of course." Jack said as he leaned up. Dave leaned down and felt the other man's lips on his. Jack opened his mouth to allow Dave to explore his mouth. Dave lead his tongue through Jack's mouth. They stayed like this for a while. They only broke apart for air. Dave held Jack's cheek in his hand and looked in Jack's eyes.

Jack smiled at him. Dave couldn't stop asking why Jack was so cute. Jack was also asking why the other man was cute. They couldn't explain why they loved the other, but they just did. Jack exhaled and propped his head back on the other's chest. Dave layed his head back on the wall behind him. They just stayed like that for what felt like an eternity for both of them. They never wanted to let go of the other. As far as they were concerned, the outside world didn't matter to them. They could feel when the other breathed in and out and they eventually sinked their breathing together. After a while, they were lulled into sleep.

Phone guy looked around. Where the heck were his employees? His mind raced until...he then realized that they could be killing kiddens. He bolted to the saferoom. He would stop them, no matter what it takes. He opened the door and they were...sleeping while cuddling? Oh well, it's better than killing kiddens today. Why did he even think they would do that? Oh...he hasn't taken his anxiety meds in a while, has he? Oops...maybe that's why he was so on edge today. He slowly closed the door and walked to his office. Luckily, he kept his medicine in a bag, just in case something like this happened. He could always take less of his meds since he's been on it for a while, but he doesn't want to do that until he's in a less stressful environment. He takes off his face phone head, feeling the fresh breeze on his scarred face. He took a sip of water and took his medicine. He knew it wouldn't automatically work as soon as he took it, so he just sat on his chair to hopefully calm down a bit, slowly falling asleep in the process.

(Yo...god this is my first time writing, hope it was decent...also I'm not a professional when it comes to medicine but I do have anxiety and meds for it so I just kinda went with what I knew 😅. Anyway, hope you liked it, sweeties. See you when I feel like making a knew part :P ❤❤❤)