ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 16_ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ

🦋

Jungkook, as he had expected, was practically dragged from his seat and brought to sit on one of the stools of the kitchen island. With Taehyung standing across from the island and basically hovering over him with a questioning look, he felt as if he was being interrogated. 

"When was the last time you ate something?"

"Uh. When I called you, I was eating." Jungkook felt quite proud of his answer. He didn't lie, he was eating an apple after all.

"You're lying. That was like, an hour and a half ago." He questioned again, eyebrows raising.

"I'm not! Trust me, I ate something."

"What did you eat?"

Goodness! It was probably the way his voice was structured or maybe Jungkook was quite intimated by Taehyung but he couldn't bring himself to lie. There was no way he could make something up.

"An..apple."

"The entire apple?"

Jungkook sighed, looking down. It was as if Taehyung already knew everything.

"No." He blurted out, quite annoyed that he wasn't gonna have it his way.

"Around what time of the day did you have something before this apple."

Jungkook silently hissed. He was so done. The way Taehyung naturally carried such a deep and scary undertone to his voice didn't help either.

"I think...I think, in the morning." He mumbled, hoping that his already weakened voice won't be heard.

Taehyung's sharp senses however caught up to what was going on. Hearing the younger's reply, he quirked his eyebrow. Very swiftly, he leaned away, making his way right in front of the younger.

He slid himself up to the kitchen island and sat right before Jungkook, obviously a lot more elevated since the younger was on a chair raised to a comparatively shorter height.

He held Jungkook's chin with one hand and forced his gaze up, staring at the confused boy with a fierce and observant look.

"Sleepy eyes, dizzy state, thin hair, visible weight loss...You're starving, Kook." He whispered, eyes wavering in concern.

The younger sighed again, trying to look elsewhere. However, the way he was being held in place because of Taehyung's hand on his chin was preventing him from doing so.

Taehyung didn't question him. Neither did he want to continue the conversation. He simply got off the cold top of the island and walked further into the kitchen, expression now turning serious.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, trying to take a look at what exactly was going on. Taehyung did not answer him and continued doing whatever he had planned.

He opened up the fridge, knowing he had some lunch left. He stored it in the fridge since it was a busy day for him and he was too lazy to prepare dinner. The leftover spaghetti was actually for him but he didn't really care at the moment.

He quickly pulled it out and started heating it in the microwave. While it got heated, he shuffled around looking for something. Jungkook simply stared in shock.

He knew what exactly Taehyung was up to. He should've said no. He could've said no. However, he was indeed starving. He had had cereals in the morning and couldn't remember having proper actual food for a while.

Innocent Sinnerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें