ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 18_ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

🦋

Jungkook quickly pushed Taehyung away from himself, hearing a familiar voice and followed it with his embarrassed gaze.

He found Taehee standing at the door, arms folded over her chest as she passed them a mischievous look.

"How many times do I need to tell you to knock before coming in! At least when I'm with my boyfriend, oh god." Taehyung let out in his frustrated tone, walking closer and hovering over her comparatively shorter figure.

"Well, sorry. I forgot." She faked a pout. Jungkook couldn't elaborate on how much he wanted to be gobbled up by the earth in that moment. He stayed mum and watched the scene before him unfold silently, wanting to disappear.

"Anyways," She said, pushing Taehyung out of the way and walking towards a baffled Jungkook,
"I'm actually here for you."

Taehyung sighed, knowing what was to come.

"What's the worst part about being with Taehyung?"

"Unpredictability."

"What's the best part about being with Taehyung?"

"Unpredictability."

"Who's hotter? Taehyung or me?"

"Taehyung."

"Who's cooler? Taehyung or me?"

"You."

"Which colour should he dye his hair? Red or blue?"

"Grey."

"Great, that's all the relevant stuff. I like you. I like you a lot." Taehee spoke, impressed and relieved as she smiled affiliatively at Jungkook.

"Are you done now?" Taehyung spoke, interrupting the sudden rapid fire the duo just had. Jungkook didn't seem too pleased by the comment, apparently enjoying being complimented.

"Yeah, for the most part. I actually had my phone's charger in your room."

"Take it and leave please." He rolled his eyes.

"I actually don't have a plan of leaving. I'm gonna sleep here today." She said with pride, leaving both their mouths wide open.

"Here...as in here?" Taehyung gushed.

"Here."

"Here?" Jungkook whispered, petrified.

"Here."

"Girl what the fuck is going on? You are literally twenty. Go to bed!" Taehyung scolded, just like any typical brother would while Jungkook looked at them with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I wanna go to bed with you two. Is that a problem? I just wanna make sure you guys don't get nasty tonight. We need to celebrate tomorrow so save up your energy."

"You're not a child anymore, it's not cute. Get out!"

"Exactly. Stop pouting, you're not cute."