ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 20_ᴊᴀᴢᴢy ᴜᴛᴏᴩɪᴀ

I'm feeling the second hand embarrassment already and I haven't even started yet.

P.S. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
this was not intentional at all but this chapter being published today is simply amazing.

🦋

Taehyung could do nothing but stare. It wasn't a very usual sight that he could easily miss. It was not everyday that he caught a sweaty and panting Jungkook, pressed against a corner in the bathroom, masturbating the hell out of himself.

A slightly suppressed moan resounded from the younger, catching Taehyung off guard. He couldn't begin to explain what all he felt throughout his body, just hearing the mere sound. Taehyung, who had opened the door in immense worry was nowhere close to being tensed anymore. He silently watched the younger touch himself, observing how he was getting faster.

It wasn't long until he felt the need to do something. Jungkook's tiny waist under his white shirt was so evident, the sweat dripping all over his face made him look so much hotter and the occasional moans slipping from his mouth. He couldn't simply stand there, almost eye fucking Jungkook. He was getting impatient, just like someone else was.

"So it's about Junior Jeon."

As if frozen, Jungkook could swear his heart stopped beating. He opened his eyes and whipped out his hand, staring at the elder who was leaning against the door frame with a slight smirk on his face. There was no way Taehyung saw him like that.

Without uttering another word, he quickly zipped up his pants and buttoned it up, ignoring the painful erection that still remained. There was complete silence. Jungkook finally looked up, eyes meeting the elder's for the first time after the encounter. It obviously didn't help because in his situation, the elder looked ten times hotter than he already was.

He watched as Taehyung shut the door with a slight slam, locking the bathroom from inside.

His breath hitched and body began feeling the same old things as he walked towards him. God, he was so done!

Taehyung stood dangerously close to him and Jungkook could find it even harder to stand still. He was completely pressed back to the wall and it was awfully hard to breathe well. How could he?

"Why so silent?" Taehyung asked, studying Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say a word. He couldn't even bring himself to look at Taehyung's face. His mind had created vivid thoughts of the elder and his eyes refused to look his way, already embarrassed enough.

Taehyung gently placed his hand on the younger's chin, lifting his gaze up to meet his own. Eventually giving in, Jungkook was forced to look his way. And good Lord he shouldn't have. His dick twitched.

"Need my help?"

Yes. Yes. Fuck yes. Jungkook's insides were dying to say so. But of course, he couldn't be that obvious.

"Maybe..." He mumbled, the silence making it a bit too hard for Taehyung to miss.

"Oh, that means I might as well go and you'd be okay by yourself. Alright I'll just-"

Taehyung went on and on with his teasing, deliberately provoking the younger into begging him to stay. He turned away slightly but was stopped by a hand on his wrist, preventing him from moving further.