𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔| 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏𝐦

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"I can't wait to see you baby when are you coming to my dad's house" Kali beamed as she spoke to Amiri over FaceTime as she was heading out the door to see her father for the weekend

"I probably being getting there around the same time your getting there mama, I miss you too baby can't wait to hold you again." Amiri explained as he getting ready to get some last minute things for tonight.

Kali was unlocking her car door to put her bags in the car. " Well baby I'm finna get ready to drive to my dad's house, I will see you when you get there I love you" she spoke as they were saying there goodbyes.

" I can't wait to see how tonight goes " she spoke to herself as she seen a message from her sister about the same party later tonight .
She turned on Dangerously inlove by Beyoncé and started her drive to her dad's house.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Atlanta, Friday
2016| Simmons house , 7:30

Kali was walking up to front door as her dad was opening the door.

"Madea, Hey" Brian smiled as he opened the door for Madea to come in.

"Hey, there. How you doing, baby? Good to see you " Madea spoke loudly as she walked in the house.

"Shh I will tell you about when you go in" Brian explained as he look out the door only to see his father. " You brought my daddy." As he looked at his dad with a fear look on his face.

"What up, bitch?" Joe spoke as he walked in the house. "Daddy don't use that language in this house" brain groaned as Joe laughed walking into the living room.

Brian goes to close the door, but it was slammed back open when Hattie walked in. "Hey, Brian!" "Oh Ms.Hattie, how you doing" as  he opened the door more backing up some.

"Hey! give me a hug" as she rushes up close to try and "hug" him. " Oh, no , no , I'll pass on that " as Brian hid behind the door some .

"Why?". " You know why, everytime you hug up on him you thrust your pelvis into his" Bam spoke as she and Kali walked in the house.

"What? He a grown-ass man, he can take it". As she comes closer to Brian.

"I don't want to take it, Ms.Hattie".  "You can take it if you want to, Brian". Hattie flirted as she leaned into the doorway looking at Brian.

"I don't want to take it, Ms Hattie. Thank you, I don't wanna take it" as he nervously laughed hiding behind the door.

"Hattie , I know damn well you ain't in there flirtin. Keep it up I'ma knock you upside your head, hell". Joe Cursed as he stood in the living room.

"Now, Joe , I done told you about talkin' at me like that" as she stomped in the living room

"Hey dad , how are you , I missed you so much". Kali exclaimed as she hugged her father.

Oh baby , I'm doing alright, what are you doing here, I thought you were going to some party". As he hugged his daughter and picked up her bags.

"I am I just came by to get ready here and to stop by and see Tiffany, but dad what are they doing here". As she look towards the older people in the house as she was texting Amiri.

"That's actually what I wanted to talking about what about you go sit and wait for me". As he look towards her with a certain look on his face.

"Brian, come on , baby , can you please help me to the chairs, baby?" Bam spoke as she looked towards Brian for help.

"Help you, sure." As he helped her to the chairs , as Bam explained her hip surgery to Brian. She handed him her canes mid talk to walk to the chair.

"Bam, that ain't polite conversation." Madea spoke to Bam.

"You know, just one or two drops, Mabel, that's it". Bam explained to Madea as she looked at her. " Don't nobody wanna hear about your one or two drops". As Madea looked at bam with a look on her face.

"I wonder why that is". Bam spoke. "It's prostate cancer, that's what it is. You got that prostate... You got that prostate cancer". Joe commented.

"Joe, shut up!". Madea huffed as throw her hands down. "What the hell you think it is?. What the hell else is it, if it ain't prostate can... That's the only thing keep you from peein. She said she get two drops. One say "prostate", other say "cancer". Prostate cancer. That's what she got."

Kali just look at her father laughing quietly, as she listen to her aunt and grandfather argue, while her father just look at her annoyed.

"Joe, don't no woman got no prostate" Madea look at Joe while she adjusts her dress. Joe looks at her with his lip turned up." Mabel you know damn well you got a prostate".

Madea looks at him and huffs. " You know what I'm going to do?. I'm gonna give you a prostate exam with this foot right here. Right here say some else ." Madea  expresses while she holds her foot up.

"Hell, you ain't, either. This here? This ass? Do not enter. Sign on it, tattoo. Do not enter back there." Joe protest. "Hell, no!" Hattie spoke as everyone laughs beside Brian.

Hello? Can we just focus on why I asked you to come.." Brian spoke as he gets louder with his voice.

Kali looked at her dad with her mouth as she look at him shocked on who the hell he just yelled at , as she was getting ready to find her nearest exit just in case things went left.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝐎𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲...

𝐎𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟.

Word count : 1018