𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

"This is my boyfriend Amiri". Kali responded as she held Amiri hand.

"Boyfriend..,that's a grown ass man that ain't no, how old is this girl again?". Joe stated as he looked towards Madea for an answer.

"Boyfriend, well I'm sure you're need in for some comfort sugar why don't you come over here". Hattie offered as she licked her lips look at Amiri who was now uncomfortable and hiding behind Kali and Tiffany some.

"Hattie, Joe shut the hell up , bothering this boy , Hattie you know he to damn young for you". Madea exclaimed.

"Leave that boy alone , Hattie you know you got worms". Bam added on as she pulled her glasses down some.

"I only got a little gummy worms for him". Hattie added.

"Hey, where the hell the liquor at". Joe asked already done with this conversation.

"I was so worried at my house. You know, I'm scared of everything. And this Halloween stuff just gives me the creeps". Bam explained.

"She don't like... She don't like Haller-Ween". Madea added in. "Mmm-mmm. Don't like it at all. It's just gives me the creeps, buts now I'm all right". Bam said looking around.

"Cause we all here together". Bam said. "All here together, that's right". Madea said agree with Bam.

"Okay, well I'm tired of talking to you old people, so I'm going to go upstairs". Tiffany observed after she said that as Kali hit her shoulder for what she said. Bam had look shocked with her mouth open as Hattie and Madea looked at each other.

"Nice to meet you!." Deya waved as she dragged upstairs.

"Well me and Amiri well be getting ready don't wait up tonight". Kali shouted as she dragged Amiri to her room before anyone could ask where she was going.

"There's something that makes me want to go grab that girl and slap the shit out her but I'm not going to do it". Joe expressed as he watched Tiffany go upstairs.

-some time later in Kali room-

Quiet Moans feel the room as Amiri holds Kali waist pulling her closer. Amiri gently licked her lips as she opened her mouth some for Amiri to suck on her tongue.

Kali grinning into the kiss slowly starts to grind against Amiri hard dick in his pants as she was only in her underwear and bra.

Amiri throws his head back some as he starts trailing down kisses on Kali shoulders as he moves to her underwear to pull it off until Kali grips his hands and kisses it , before putting it on his bare chest.

"We don't have time for this baby we got to get ready". Kali stands as she starts putting on lotion since her and Amiri just got out the shower minutes before.