𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Atlanta, Friday 2016| Simmons house , 7:30

Atlanta, Friday
2016| Simmons house , 7:30

"Who the hell is he, who the hell he hollerin' at?. You asked me to come over to your damn house. Don't be hollerin' at me in here". Madea yelled at Brian who was now terrified.

"Don't get gutted up in here". Joe shouted as he held his cane up. "Right, like a fish". Madea added in

"Okay, sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean that at all". Brian spoke with wide eyes.

Kali had always knew her dad was a push over that how her and her sister got away with a lot of things when it came to other people.

"Yes, that's better. That's better. Show some apologection up in here. Apologeticon into the room". Madea added some more in.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Im glad you're here to help me with her, cause there's a frat party around the corner. And I wanna be sure she doesn't try to sneak out and go over there, okay?". Brian explained in a whisper, as Kali looked around the room because she was going to that same party.

"She too young for that!". Bam spoke.

"I don't know about that, I remember I used to go to a frat party, man." Joe said as he almost look like he was looking back on that memory.

"We had them girls up in there. Oh! God damn". Joe laughed as he suddenly snapped out of it. "Hell, no. She can't go over there.

"What? When is was goin' I was 15, baby. And I was the entertainment, then." Hattie explained as she started dancing some in her chair.

"All right, you were the entertainment, I get it. Thank you. Okay, listen. I'm glad you're here. 'Cause I want you to be quiet, if you don't mind, 'cause I don't want her to know that you all are here until after I'm gone." Brian explained as he tried to laugh it off.

"Dad are you scared of Tiff?."Kail asked as she couldn't believe that her dad was scared of a 16 year old.

"No, no I'm not scared.. I'm just being prepared ". Brian answered as he looked at his feet, faking his  laughing.