002

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Loquacious;                       to talk a great deal; talkative

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Loquacious;
                       to talk a great deal; talkative

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

"can't you help out someone who did all the work with taking the body?" toji muttered, picking up riko's dead body.

"nah. too lazy, do it yourself." you stupidly smiled, floating back to god-who-knows-where, hands on the back of your head.

toji deadpanned, letting his curse keep riko's dead body. 

"oh yeah, by the way, you owe me a strawberry smoothie, 'cause that's what you get for exploding that drink!" you appeared out of nowhere, your head peeking out a little, before letting out an obnoxious laugh as you wandered off somewhere else.

——————————-

timeskip right after gojo blasted hollow purple

"do you have any last words?" satoru asked, coming down from the air after floating. 

blood slowly drips down from toji's mouth, "no." he replied bluntly, memories of his own son pooling to his mind, "in two or three years, my child will be sold to the zenin family."

 then suddenly, it was as if his voice is slowly drifting apart, "do as you please.." he whispered the last part, his movements abruptly stops, indicating that he died, standing up.

a voice could be heard from the other side-- footsteps approaching the both of them.

"man, it's only been a few hours since i've left you alone with, now you're already dead.." you muttered, walking out from your spot, a hand in your pocket. 

"iyashi?" you called out to one of your alive-like items that float around looking like a green light bulb. it immediately went next to you, awaiting for your command.

satoru's ocean eyes narrowed towards you, "who.. are you? no-- what are you?" he drawled, eyes widening at the presence of an immense cursed energy flowing from you so eerily, sending a shiver down his spine.

𝗣𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 | 𝗝𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗞𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें