005

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mellifluous;
sweet-sounding, very pleasing to the ears

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ 

...........................................

RECORD: NOVEMBER 2016, TOKYO

heavy breathings sounded towards the empty school hall, the rain barely pouring out outside, clearly visible from the window.

"long time no see, okkotsu." a voice sounded out from a classroom, taunting the poor boy recklessly.

"don't come over here..."  yuta whispered, backing up to a wall as if something bad would happen.

"come on, don't be so cold!" the bully whined, watching how yuta clenched his own arm.

"i said don't.." he warned for the 2nd time, voice barely projected.

the bully approached yuta, pointing to himself, "do you know how much have i wanted to beat you up?" he inhaled, "just imagine how i have felt."

the other guys behind him laughed, some recording him as they watched how unfortunate yuta was.

yuta trembles with fear, body visibly shaking, "stop it.."

"if you keep tempting me like this.." the bully continued on, a crazed-look on his face, "i might kill you accidentally." he approaches him closer and closer.

yuta panicked immediately, dark orbs widening, "don't come over here! rika-chan!" he yelled out.

"huh?" the guy halted his movement, raising an eyebrow, "rika?"

BAM.

in an instance, a clawed hand pulled him away.

𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋𖠋

rain poured out heavily from the dark sky.

yuta hugged his knees, back up against the wall, muttering chants of 'i am sorry's, all while an unhealthy amount of blood leak from the door beside him, travelling up until his shoes.

the door slowly opened, showed a figure of an unrecognisable human, completely deformed.

he heard the classroom door sliding open. suddenly there were footsteps, it sounded so far, yet it thumped loudly into his eardrum. yuta refuses to even look up at this point.

"my, my that's such a sight.." you muttered, standing right in front of yuta, a nonchalant look on your face as you stared at the blood on the ground, then the stuffed bodies at the door.