003

Erudite;                having or showing great knowledge or learning

Erudite;

having or showing great knowledge or learning.

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

"guess who's back home!" you objectionably yelled out as you opened up the door with your house key, not that a certain someone would wake up anyways.

iyashi chirped happily, rushing to the living room.

"hey you, put the grocery over there!" you turned around to the red-haired man, pointing to the cabinet within the kitchen, the stranger watching how you kicked off your shoes and laze around the couch.

he groaned, putting the grocery bag inside the cabinet as he finally readjust its gravity back to normal. 

"why do i have to carry these stuff for you..?" he mumbled, not even knowing why he's willing to carry your stuff back home.

"because you look like someone who is a total lightweight when it comes to wine!" you smiled idiotically, as if you were having the intention to play a child-like game with him.

"NO WAY! I CAN DRINK!" he snarled, pointing an offensive finger at you with his gloved hands, another irk mark forming on the other side of his head.

"what's your name anyways?" you finally asked the question, somehow appearing right beside him, and he could've swore you were literally laying at the couch. "i'm y/n, by the way!" you introduced, twirling a strand of your hair around your finger.

"no surnames?" he quirked a brow at you, looking at you with a sense of doubtfulness. 

"none at all! i'm an immortal, whaddya expect anyways?"

"fine," he muttered, turning his head to the side, "i'm chuuya... nakahara.." he reluctantly introduced, scooting away from you a bit.

"chuuya nakahara." you uttered his name out clearly, looking at him with a blank stare that almost look way too comical for it to be serious.

"WHAT?! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?!" he snapped, threatening to kick you, once again.

"i see.." you sweat-dropped, before then pulling out a game of uno. "how about we play this card game, this way we can get to know eachother! on the other side, whoever loses will have to become the winner's dog to serve every now and then."