Chapter 40

•Emma•

I woke up to the sound of things being moved in my room.

"Harry?"I asks sitting up on my bed,pain shoots through my left hand and i let out a little 'ow' making Harry turn to me.

"I'm sorry babe i wasn't trying to wake you,how are you feeling?"He asks,i hadn't noticed that he was shirtless.

"I'm hanging in there"I laugh and sit up. "No,no baby go back to sleep"He says and walks over to the bed.

"Where are you going?"I ask,running my hand through his hair. "School,you're mum and dad will be home,then when i get home they go to work"He says and kisses my forehead.

"Oh okay"I say and lean my body onto his. "I don't want you to go"I say and cuddle closer to him.

"I don't want to leave you either but i have to go to stupid school"He says and holds me closer to him.

"Can't you stay home"I groan and rest my head on his chest. "I wish,but i have to go if i'll stay here for a few night,your parents and i made a deal that i would go to school and bring you your homework and i'll get to stay here and help you"

"I'll miss you"I mumbled into his chest. "I'll miss you more"He says kissing the top of my head and standing up from the bed.

"Do you need help going downstairs?"He asked. "Yeah,can you help me?"I say and sit up.

He holds my arm as i slowly stand up from the bed. "Do you want me to carry you downstairs?"He asked picking me up. "No i wanna walk"I say and try to get out of his grip. "But the doctor said-"He starts but i cut him off.

"The doctor said i could walk,just not much" (She can walk because she's wearing that thing like Harry is in now xD)

Harry sighs and lets me down. "Fine"he says and put's his arm around my waist. "I can do it by myself"I say and limp out of my room.

We got downstairs safely and took a seat by the kitchen table. "Morning"My dad said and sips from his coffee and returning to his news paper. "Morning"Me and Harry say at the same time.

"I think i have to get going now,I'll see you in a few hours"He smiled before exiting the kitchen and making his way to school.

What now?

I'm alone in the kitchen with my parents great.

"Did you know Harry's sister is moving back here?"My mum smiles sitting down by the table.

"Yeah he told me,just not when"I smile.

"Anne said that her and Aiden will be here tomorrow"My mum smiled.

"What about her fiance?"I ask taking a bite from my toast.harry had told me about the things he does to Aiden and it honesly disgusts me.

"Ugh...the thing is she kinda left him because she found out that he was hitting Aiden all the time.So she decided to fly home as soon as she could and just leave without him knowing.I'm very proud of what she did"My mum says and sips from her coffee.

"Harry told me some things about when he caught her fiance hitting him a few times and he threatened to kill him if he told anyone,he even pointed a knife at him once"I say leaving my mum in shock.

My dad wasn't really paying any attention to us he just kept on reading his paper.

"Do you know how long this has been going on?"My mum asks

"Since they met i think"I answer

"That poor kid,and he's only 6"

-

"Harry will be here in a few minutes,he just texted me he's on his way you can go to work"I say and sit down on the couch.

"Are you sure you'll be alright alone"My dad asks.

"Yes,Harry's on his way"I laugh,they don't even want to leave me alone for a few minutes. "Just go,you don't want to be late"I say and stand up to give them a hug.

I look out the window and see Harry's car pulling up into the driveway. "He's here,go so you won't be late"I say and sit back down on the couch.

"Did you take your pils?" My mum asks as she makes her way over to the door. "Yes you watched me take them"I laugh.

"Okay honey we'll see you in a few hours"They both say their goodbyes and make their way outside at the same time Harry makes his way inside.

"Hey baby"Harry says as my parents are outside.He sits down next to me giving me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you watching?"He asks leaning back on the couch. "Pretty Little Liars"He hates that show so much,i'm always watching it and he never get's any attention when i'm watching.

He groans and closes his eyes. "My mum left you a note in the kitchen,it's about what we are supposed to do today"I say my eyes glued to the tv.He stands up and walks into the kitchen.

He starts reading the note out loud.

It doesn't matter in what order you do this

Study

Make dinner

Clean after making dinner

Bath Emma

Oh great.

A/N

Sorry the last few chapters suck :(