Chapter 14

{Media:Harry grabbing Emma's hand}

I'm sorry this is short and i still have to edit this i'm sorry.

•Emma•

I woke up to Harry talking in his sleep.I look over at the clock on my bedsidetable.

3:17,great

I stood up from my bed and turn on the light in the hallway.I started wearing pajamas since Harry started staying over,don't want him looking at me like that.

"Emma"I hear him say,Why did he say my name in his sleep. "No don't"He said,his head turning side to side.

"No"

"No please"He whispered.What is he dreaming about?Harry's body rises from the bed quickly,he's breating heavy. "Harry you okay?"I ask nervously walking over to him. "Yeah,just a nightmare"He said trying to calm himself down.

"Why did you say my name?"I asked,taking a seat on the bed.

"Ughh...there was someone trying to kill you"He said looking down at his fingers.Why would he care if i'd die. "Why do you care?"I ask trying to look somewhere else then his face. "I care about you,i've always cared about you"He said in a whisper.Wait so now he cares about me,i'll never understand this boy.

I just give him a nod and stand up with a sight,when i get to the door i turn around to look at him.

He's running his hands through his hair,He looks hot!

What!Did i really just say Harry Styles was hot?

"Ugh....Emma"He says scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah?"

"W-when i have nightmears...i-i usually can't fall asleep again if i'm alone"He said sitting up on the bed,not making eye contact with me. "C-can i-"

"C'mon then,but no touching"i say and point a finger at him.I walk into my room and lay down on the bed,seconds later Harry walks in dragging his sheets on the floor.He laid down on the other side of my queen size bed. "Night"He whisperd.

•Harry•

After trying to fall asleep for almost an hour now,i gave up.I just can't fall asleep.I look over at Emma who is peacefully asleep.Her beautiful hair spread all over her pillow,her mouth slightly open and her hand lying on top of the sheets.

Would it hurt to try to hold her hand?I slowly start moving my body closer to her "Emma"I whisper,no answer.She's fast asleep,she wont feel it if i take her hand,Hopefully.

I slowly start moving my hand to hers,as my fingers touch hers she shifted closer to me.My heart started beating faster as i lock my fingers with her.She didn't wake up.

I close my eyes and start thinking.What if i never dated her friend,April?Would she hate me?Would i have a chance with her?

My heart stops as she squeezes my hand and moves her body closer to mine.I slowly turn my head to the side to look at her.Her face is inches away from mine,i look down at her beautiful,perfect lips.I want to kiss her so bad.

I slowly lean in to place a kiss on her forehead.I leave a long kiss on her forehead before closing my eyes and falling into my dreams full of her.

A/N

This is short and it sucks i know i'll try to make the next one longer and better

The weather in Iceland (where i live) is so bad for the whole weekend 😫 so i'll be staying inside for the whole weekend so i'll be writing as much as i can 😊