One Story to Rule Them All...

(Anyone catch the Lord of the Rings reference in the title?)

Another post, another reason, I bet you guys are used to it by now.

As you may have heard, TGGBB is up for Story of 2015, which is a vote-off of the one book of the Wattys 2015 winners to be titled Story of 2015. And of all of the books, TGGBB is at #4, though it touched #3 for a few hours, and went back to #4. I don't mind though. I'm glad enough the book actually touched the spot.

Now if you guys have heard from Twitter, I tweeted out of happiness that I would consider writing the sequel sooner if the book actually won Story of 2015. This is true.

But that's not it!

Reader: What? It isn't?

Yeah, that's not just it!

Reader: Then what is it?

Well, I-

Reader: I bet I can guess what it is.

Why don't I just-

Reader: But then again, I don't really know...

How about I just tell you?

Reader: Yeah, good idea. Continue.

Thank you.

I really want to thank you all for the support you have been giving me for the last... three, four years (phew I sound old), especially with TGGBB. So I want to give you guys something. I've been thinking of giving it for a while now, but I never knew a way to actually give it or a special occasion. But this is what I want to give you.

My love.

Well yeah, besides that though. (Throws love to the side, hears a loud crash and cringes)

You know how you guys wanted something from the boys' perspective? You always wondered what goes on in their heads? Their thoughts, their feelings? What make them, them?

Well, have you ever wondered what were the guys' point of view when they first met Naomi?

Yes! I would make a chapter of the guys' point of view of the very first chapter of TGGBB! I'm planning for it to be a first-person point of view for each of their perspectives, but third person when they're together, so you're going to see a few dashes to name. But back to what I was saying.

I would love to write this chapter! Like I said, before the love thing, I wanted to write this for a while now, but never had a chance to actually write it and how to give it to you guys in an occasion. I was actually thinking of giving it to you guys after the sequel, but this seems like a perfect time.

If TGGBB actually won... Story of 2015, I will do this. I will break from my plans and post the sequel earlier AND write this chapter for you guys. I will write this chapter, print millions of them out, and make it rain! But imagine what other parts can be written in the boys' perspectives. One-shots. Requests! I can make requests! Or even votes, on polls in Twitter.

If it doesn't, no problem. I'll still write the chapter, but I'll just put it off in a little bit. It takes time to write and I still have to balance everything with school. I hope you don't mind this.

All I'm asking for though, is your vote.

I really do hope I'm not asking for much. All you need is a Wattpad account (Check) and a Twitter account. Seeing as how I just made one, it's just a few clicks. Go to the link at the top of my Wattpad profile bio or to Wattpad's Twitter account and find the tweet with the picture at the top of this chapter, and click the link to vote the story. This is a numbers game- Not as exciting as math and you don't have the low chances of probability like the Powerball. The number of you guys reading this is amazing. So please, all of you must try to vote. You can't think the others will vote for you, because every vote counts at this game.

And now that you have a Twitter account, you can follow me there- Or just deactivate it, it's your choice. But with Twitter you can see character tweets, polls, quotes, jokes, fanart, pictures- and I even made a FaceQ (a cute character person maker) of the Musketeers. You can see how I imagine them to be like, no limit in real people, but from my mind- Or whatever is in my head.

And to those who actually made a Twitter account for voting, I want to thank you so much for taking the time to do so. And those who created more than one account just to vote, you guys are dedicated and awesome. The book would NEVER be where it is without you, your support is amazing, ALL of your support is too much for a cube to hold- Like Atlas holding the weight of the world.

Thank you all so much for reading this post, for all of your love and support. Thank you.

Until then,

RubixCube89201

Update: The book has reached #2! Please be sure to keep on voting if you weren't able to. We still have until February 5th for when the voting ends and that date is a long way to go. So be sure to check time to time, because any time the book drops a spot, I hope to see there are still people to back it up. But besides that, thank you all so much.

How to vote:

1. On the same device, computer or phone, you need to be logged in to both a Wattpad and Twitter account.

2. Go to the link of the Story of 2015. You can find it in my Wattpad profile bio, a pinned tweet of my Twitter profile, or to the Wattpad Twitter page and find a pinned tweet there. (A pinned tweet, I just learned, it a tweet that is the first thing you see on someone's profile, permanent until you replace it)

3. Find TGGBB cover and click, tweet to vote. It will redirect you to another page (Don't be scared, not like I was...) Just type in your username and password of Twitter and then Wattpad (or vise versa), and follow its instructions.

4. It will redirect you back to the scoreboard of the Story of 2015 and say that your vote went through. If you see that you made a tweet saying you voted TGGBB, don't worry, it's automatic to show you voted.

5. Done. Be free!

Dobby is freeee!