Short 6

Ladybug and Chat Noir had just defeated an Akuma and saved Paris once again. Ladybug stretched out her fist. "Pound it!" She called proudly. To her surprise, Chat didn't fist-bump. He stumbled over to Ladybug, who caught him before he fell. "Chat? What's wrong?" Ladybug asked, concerned. Both of the superheroes were covered in various cuts, scratches and bruises, but Chat was beaten up the most out of the two. He coughed, struggling to crook his head up to look at Ladybug. "N-nothing... I-I'm fine, Bugaboo..." Chat said in a weak, breathless voice. "You're not fine. You're far from it. Please, just tell me what's wrong." Ladybug said firmly. Chat let out a sigh. "...As you wish, M'lady..." He said, slowly lifting up his arm to reveal a large, deep cut across his side. It was fresh and bleeding. "Chat! Why didn't you show me this sooner?!" Ladybug asked, immediately trying to help him. "I... I didn't want to scare you..." Chat said, coughing again. "You didn't want to scare me?! Chat, what if you died because you wanted to hide this from me?! Don't you know how much pain that would cause me?!" Ladybug asked, angry and upset. Before Chat could apologize, he was interrupted by a hug and sobs. "...You stupid cat..." Ladybug muttered. Chat smiled.

"...I'm sorry, M'lady..."