ChapterThree

Serenity~

"J-Jaymeee move" I giggled trying to pull away from her as she tickles my sides.

"Say please daddy Jayme" She smirked at me and kept going.

"S-stopp~ plea-.. ahaa please da-..daddy Jayme" I screamed feeling my stomach start to hurt and tears forming in my eyes as I gasp for air.

She laughed and let go of me backing away.

"Wh-why would you do that??" I poked put my bottom lip smacking her arm.

"I'm sorry" She smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes getting off the wall bending down and grabbing my bags off the floor. She reached over and grabbed them from me and grabbed my hand. I was about to pull my hand away but she gave me a look. I sighed and locked my fingers with hers and we walked out of Footlocker.

"What time is it?" I looked over at Jayme. She pulled her phone out and unlocked it.

"It's 2:36pm" She locked her phone . "Where do you wanna go next?"

"Bath&Bodyworks?"

"Yeah lets go"

We walked toward there and we saw the 25cent bitch. She smiled and waved at us, but it looked to me like she was waving more towards Jayme then at me I looked over at Jayme and she just smiled. Once we reached her Jayme let go of my hand to hug her. I rolled my eyes and began to walk away.

"Aye wait Nit!!" I felt a pair of hands grab me by my waist and turn me around. I was now face to face with the 25cent bitch.

"Nit mee-"

"Hi Shay." I looked up at Jayme. "Can we go?" Before she could respond I grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

Ain't I tell ya'll this bitch was a 25cent hoe? Why do I call her that? Well because she sits around the mall and ask around for 25cent if she gives motha fuckas head.

"W-Wait how do you know her name??" Jayme tried to stop walking but I continued to drag her until we reached Bath&Bodyworks and walked inside.

"Nit! Uhm can you answer me?" She continued to nag in my ear. I sighed and turned to look at her holding up two body wash.

"Which one do you prefer? Cherry Blossom o-.." I turned the bottle around looking for the name then looked back up at her. "Heavenly Sent?"

"Can you answer my question first? How do you know her name? How do you even know her?"

"Cherry Blossom or Heavenly Sent?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

She rolled her eyes. "Heavenly Sent."

I smiled and put the other one back the lotion and perfume. "You need anything here?"

She just stared. I shrugged and made my way towards the cashier paying for my stuff.

"Will that be all luh' ma?" I looked up and saw a light skin stud with long dreads. She wore a smirk on her face.

I smiled and nodded my head running my tongue over my bottom lip slowly keeping eye contact with her. I probably cause a damn puddle in them draws by the way she was looking. She put my things in a bag and I grabbed it. She was writing something on the receipt I'm guessing is her number. She handed it to me but another pair of hands grabbed it before I could. I looked back and saw Jayme crumbling the paper up then threw it in the trash near us.

"She wont be needing that. Good day sir." I stared at her shocked.

She grabbed my hand dragging me out the store.