Chapter Four

Serenity~

We got to the house and Simba and Khai dropped Jayme and I off.

"Lemme help you" Jayme grabbed some of the bags from my hand.

"Thanks" I smiled and grabbed my key from my pocket and unlocked the door. I dropped the bags by the door and made my way towards the kitchen.

"Wanna help me cook?"

"You know how to cook?"

I gave her a straight face before rolled my eyes.

Those are gonna get stuck one day i can't even count how many times i have rolled them today.

"Yes i can cook and YOU are going to help me."

"Ion wanna" She mocked me from this morning and made her way up the stairs.

I sighed grabbing my phone dialing PapaJohns. I was tryna be nice like Simba told me and cook, But her bitch as don't wanna help me.

I ordered 1 large pizza and a 10 piece box of chicken. There is soda in the fridge so we can drink that.

After ordering i walked up the stairs and into my room. Maybe i can catch up on the sleep that i missed from this morning.

I looked over at the time and it was 6:54pm. I grabbed my phone and put an alarm for 8:45pm i'm actually thinking about going to see IT tonight. I'll see where my mind is at when i wake up.

Should i take Jayme..?

With that question on my mind i fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~

"Beep Beep Beep!"

Groaning i turned over in my sleep , reaching over for my phone with my eyes still closed. I started feeling around on the screen to turn the alarm off. I grew frustrated after a few minutes of trying and decided to open my eyes. I clicked stop and sat up on the bed. I rubbed my eye and stretched climbing off the bed, stumbling a bit but managed to get to the bathroom.

After my shower i let myself air dry while i tried to find an outfit to wear.

I smiled at myself in the mirror , I grabbed my orange Polo hat and placed it on my head

I grabbed my phone which was full charge and walked out my room , towards Jayme's.

This is not a bad idea Nit. Y'all just gonna go to the movies nothing more nothing less..

I stood in front of her door still debating wth myself. I sighed and raised my hand to knock on the door but Jayme pulled the door opened before i could. Her face filled with confusion as she stood against her door frame in her sports bra and boxers.

I bite my lip ,my eyes beginning to roam all over her body.. her perfect shape stomach. Her D cup breast fit perfectly in her bra. I licked my lips at the sight.