Chapter Seven

First i wanna say thank you to all that have been voting,commenting and sharing 😭😭❤️.
This is the most successful book ever and i appreciate y'all. Thanks💓.

Serenity~

"Mm Jayme fu-fuck.." I moaned out as she moved her fingers slowly inside of me. Her lips were wrapped around my clit as she nibbled and sucked on it. It drove me crazy , I lifted my head up trying to back away from her.

"Uh-Uh where the fuck do you think you going mane." Her country accent came out and it made my stomach so flips.

I Laid back and gripped the sheets pulling at them as i threw my head back breaking eye contact with her. "Ahh~ d-daddy!!" I felt her tongue up and down in between my folds and my legs shock a bit. She pulled her fingers out of me and replaced it with her warm long tongue. Her fingers replaced her tongue against my clit. She moved her fingers in a fast circular motion against my clit which caused it to began to throb and my moans were getting louder.

Her tongue flicked around against my walls as she dug it deeper , my eye rolled back but not all the way. "Oh-.. Oh my fucking god!! AHH~" She pulled her tongue out shoving it right back in , She did it over and over going even deeper each time. My legs were shaking and my moan have now turned into screams.

She wiggles her tongue around inside of me faster than before and i reached down to grip her hair but i felt nothing.. I looked down and she wasn't there.. what the fuck? Seconds later she appeared beside and shock me. "Aye! Aye!! Serenity!!"

I jumped, sitting up on the bed breathing heavy as ever. Sweat had build up all over my body, did i just have a sex dream about Jayme?

"The fuck happened..?"

"Mm i walked in here and you was screaming and shit." My eyes widen, hell no please tell me i didn't scream this girl name in my sleep and she heard .

"W-What was i saying ..?"

"Aight so you was like this. " She chuckled and layed on the other side of my bed and spread her legs. She arched her back and gripped the sheets. "Jay-.. ahh~ JAYME FUCK YES!"

My cheeks were so hot i thought i was gonna blow. I grew silent and looked away from her as she laughed loudly.

"Now i'm not gon lie like that shit wasn't sexy. Had me tempted to actually do something feel me? You was already dreaming about me doing it why not make your dream co-." I cut her off shaking my head.

"What t-time is it..?" I spoke very low i didn't think she heard me but her big ass ears caught that.

She chuckled , her laughed dying down. "It's 7:06pm. We have a date so get up and get ready la' mama." She got up and walked out of my room.

I sighed running my hand up and down my face pinching my arm. I hissed , so this is real..? I had a dream about this girl while she was in my house and she walked in on me arching my back and screaming her name. What the fuck.

~~~~~~~~~

"Nit! you ready?" I heard Jayme scream from his room.

Right now we are getting ready for our date. I hope this shit go good because ion have time for no bullshit. What am i even doing going on a date with this girl..? She'll be gone in a year. She's leaving soon and i'm over here going on a date with this chick.