Chapter 1: Another Monday

Author's note: Hello this is my first ever story on here and I just wanna say I love Vhope and I hope this story end up portraying how much I love this ship and does it justice. This story is gonna be dramatic at first but I love fluff and it will be noticeable in this story too. Thanks for reading and I hope you're here with me through this journey! :D

_________________________________________________

It was a bright sunny morning as Hoseok stretched his arms above his head, another day, another school day. It was Monday and mid-way through October, a month into the new school semester, he had already gotten accustomed to the constant routine he had set for himself. He always got up earlier than most other students, including his brother Jimin. Finishing his stretching he walked over to his organized desk and started looking over his notes. His room was the definition of clean and organized and Jimin's was the complete opposite, he could hear Jimin's snoring as his room was right across from his. After about 30 minutes of studying, he started getting ready for the day.

Their high school uniform consisted of a white button up shirt, a red tie, and black trousers. Shoes could be anything but he always opted for a pair of brown loafers. He looked himself in the mirror, he looked like a stereotypical student council president, which made sense to him seeing as he was the student council president.

Hoseok remembered the day he was appointed and the happiness he felt telling his parents. Walking down the stairs he passed his parent's room into the kitchen and grabbed his lunch. He always made his own lunch, along with Jimin's, for he knew if he didn't do it then Jimin would just spend all his allowance money on junk food.

"Morning bro", Jimin said in a cheerful tone as he passed his brother, quickly snatching his lunch bag.

"Ahh you added tomatoes to my sandwich again?" Jimin didn't look pleased but Hoseok just chuckled and stroked the younger's hair.

"It's good for you, I promise for dinner tonight I'll make your favorite".

Jimin smiled at this and thanked him before walking to the door and started putting on his sneakers.

"Where are you going? It's still too early for school", Hoseok asked as Jimin was always the last one to wake up for school.

Jimin gave an expression as he had forgotten something before quickly adding "I forgot to tell you, but today is the start of football practice and Jungkook is giving me a ride, he should be here any second", Jimin explained as he put on his other shoe. "Oh why don't you come with us? That way you don't have to take the bus, I know you dislike riding the bus".

Hoseok thought about it, he really did dislike riding the bus, the kids there were always making mean remarks to him or asking him if he finished his homework and if they could copy, but he always felt that Jungkook also disliked him. Jimin and Jungkook were best friends seeing as they played football together for the last two years but Jungkook always shot him mean looks and never failed to comment about something he was doing or wearing.

Jimin noticed the hesitant look on his brother's face and pushed harder this time, "c'mon Hobi! Even though I am a few months younger than you I still worry about you and would rather have you in my sights to make sure you're safe". Jimin saw the cute shy smile on his brother's face and instantly knew that meant he agreed.

Hoseok loved his brother, even though they weren't blood related as he was adopted, he still loved him like his own brother and knew Jimin would do anything for him, just like he would for Jimin.

"Ah you're up early sweetie", Mrs. Park said as she greeted her son with a kiss on the forehead. Jimin pulled away and grabbed his bag off the floor. "Yeah mom, I have football practice in the morning starting today, Jungkook is gonna drive me and Hobi to school this morning, that's ok right?"