Imagine #3

You and Niall are sitting on his bed in his apartment side by side talking.

You look lovingly into Niall's eyes, "Oh Niall, are you ready?" 

"Yes princess, I'm so ready!", Niall says happily.

You start getting anxious and don't want to wait any longer,  "Come on, don't keep me waiting for so long!"

"Sorry princess, I just want you to be surprised when you see it!", Niall says taking his time, making you upset.

"Oh Niall.... I've waited so long, it's gorgeous", You gasp after he's finally done.

 "I know, I've had it for so long, I'm used to it by now!"

"How much have you used it before?", You ask curiously.

 "Not that much," Niall answers as you gaze down at it. "I can't use it much! It'll get damaged, you know?"

"Yeah, can I hold it?", You smile biting your bottom lip.

Niall smiles back letting you hold it, "Sure babe, anything for you!".

"Wow, it's really big!", You exclaim with wide eyes. "And heavy.... and red, why is it red?"

"It only gets red when it's turned on", Niall explains, making you loose your confused look.

A smile returns to your face as you look into Niall's blue eyes, "Really? You turned it on for me?"

"Of course I did, you're special to me", Niall says caressing your cheek with his warm hand, and softly kissing you.

 "Awww Nialler", You say kissing him back. 

You pull apart and walk to opisite sides of the room to start your lightsaber battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bestie Jessie who also helps me write some of the stuff in these books wrote the dialog for this imagine and I added the rest I was laughing so hard when she sent it to me I had to put it in the book! :P

OH AND ONE MORE THING!!!!!

You all should follow me on Vine!! My Vine is Livie's Crazy, comment on one of my Vines and tell me you're one of my readers so I know who you are too! ily!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while!