IM HAVING A CONTEST!

I'm doing a contest guys to get a chance to Skype with me! (I will be doing this contest again later on in the future and it will be with me and Jessie for the Skype call)

Okay so here's how the contest works

To enter the contest you have to kik me 5 things:

1)Why you like CODWG (No easy answers like "because it's funny", or "because I like 1D" I want it to be more then one sentence otherwise it won't count)

2)How did you discover CODWG?

3)What's your One Direction OTP? (straight otp and gay/bromance otp)

4)What time is it of the time you send the message? (I need to know this so I can know the time difference between the two of us for when I Skype you)

5)Your Wattpad account name

The rules are:

1)You can only enter once

2)You have to have a Skype

3)Entry period ends October 3 12:00AM Pacific Time.

4)Entries after end of contest period will not be considered for the prize.

I'll be picking 3 girls to be Skype called, the first one will be picked by how I like their answers for questions 1-3. The other 2 winners will be picked at random by putting all the names of the entries in a hat.

I be picking the 3 winners Friday and the Skype calls will be made between Friday-Saturday depending on everyone's schedule.

If you win I'll kik you asking for your Skype.

Good luck my lovelies, I can't wait to see what you message me!

My kik is: 1dandniallhoran.