One

•most hated•| vk

By: ALIENSLIVES

started april 24, 2019

rated 18+ | but i'm 6'teen😉

©2019

_________________

Even in a small town where no one has anything better to do than to gossip about their neighbors, there are some things so strange and terrible that no one will speak of them.

It's as if people think ignoring an event could erase it from history. They're lying to themselves if they really believe that. You can pretend something never happened, but the fallout sinks into your bones and never goes away.

Some things are just that bad. What happened to Mark that night in the late summer of 1993 was one of those things.

There were seven kids who were old enough to tag along without younger kids to babysit, all of us between the ages of twelve and sixteen living in a orphanage by Colchester.

Kim Seok Jin (17)
Min Yoongi (16)
Jung Hoseok (15)
Kim Namjoon (14)
Park Jimin (13)
Kim Taehyung (13)
Kim Yu Gyeom (12)

A simmering cauldron of puberty, exiled to the upper floor for the duration of the nocturnal festivities. They had all lived here for their entire lives with the exception of Jeon Jungkook, who moved in two rooms down from them about three years ago.

Kim Seok Jin has three younger brothers; Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Kim Yugyeom.

They were left in the rain under a bus stop by their mother, who didn't want anything to do with them. When she left Jin was 6 Namjoon was 4 Taehyung was 3 and Yugyeom was 2 years old. She left to go chase their father Kim Joo-yeon which she was abused by.

Park Jimin could relate to the Kims situation, but there were a lot of abuse. Jimin was the one getting abused his parents died in a car accident and he was forced to live with his grandmother who always scold him physically for little things.

Jimin was more than relieved when she died. He was place in the same orphanage where he met all he knows now.

Min Yoongi never had a mother he was given away after birth then adopted by a man. But he was sent to jail after trying to kill his partner. Yoongi was placed in the orphanage, the man promised to come get him but he never did.

Jung Hoseok's mother was a gang leader she never wanted to give up what she does best for a silly naive child. She gave him away and was caught by the police for manslaughter. His father was a worthless pimp. He could careless about Hoseok. Doesn't even know he exist.

Jeon Jungkook, well, he had parents of course he had a caring dad and a loveable mother but they're divorced. Jungkook's father was suffering from lung cancer he didn't want Jungkook worry so he hid it from him. Although, he was getting treatment for sure.

He had a female friend who worked at the orphanage. So Jungkook wouldn't have any problem being there. Jungkook's mother would come and take him for ice cream every now and then.

Everyone was fine with Jungkook, they accepted the fact he was an only child and could get anything he wanted, he was to be taken back to his father a year ago but he chose to stay because growing up, he didn't have any friends.