Five

•always be happy👽

Taehyung woke up feel happy today he got up from the couch and peeked over at the room Jungkook was in, Jungkook was still asleep. Taehyung smiled. He suddenly had an idea.

He did his morning routine and started whipping up something. After 30 minutes of freshly made Banchan Taehyung poured some out for Jungkook, he placed a small knock on Jungkook's door.

No answer. He assumed that he was still asleep he walked back over to the kitchen and placed them down on the counter covering them up.

He then leaped his way over to the couch with his own food and switched the Tv on. He laughed at one of the girls on the tv because she fell after running from another girl.

He was watching Cheating Scandal, when Men/Women cheat on their partners and get caught in the act. Physical fights broke out along with arguments which has a lot of curse words in it.

Taehyung loved it! A Reality Show. He could relate a lot to man that was starring in the show. His girlfriend would always sleep out, she always drink, they hardly have sex because she's always complaining that she's tired.

But in the show, the man's girlfriend was a stripper. They didn't show her face. And because of thatnTaehyung was really suspicious to who she was.

At his home all he does is smoke cigarettes and cook beef or go to sleep. His girlfriend goes out and don't come back for days. He loves her but he's not sure she does anymore. He wanted his relationship to be fixed.

Once Taehyung decided he was going to propose to her, he borrowed some extra money from Namjoon and bought this girl a 16k ring. He came home early that day to propose.

On his way home he was going to call her but his mind told him not to. 'Just surprise her instead'. His mind told him, and so he did.

°∆°∆°∆°

Taehyung heard the door behind him open slightly he turned around with a smile on his face "Good--" Taehyung's eyes travelled to Jungkook's crotch..

Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung at all as he was stretching and holding his crotch with one hand and was now walking towards the bathroom.

Taehyung tried looking away but couldn't Jungkook's body was too tempting for Taehyung to look away. The boy made his way into the bathroom and took a bath.

Taehyung really felt bad for all the things he led Jungkook through. He wanted to be forgiven, but he wanted the timing to right.. After all he wouldn't want to end up like Mark.

Yet again, Jungkook spent only 5minutes in the shower he got out and dried himself, he looked at his reflection in the mirror fully naked.

There was a visible scar on his chest, right where Taehyung left it. Jungkook slid his hand over it, thinking about how it happened he was horrified just by thinking of it.. He heard a small knock onto the door he ran to the side and grabbed a robe then tied it around his waist.

He walked slowly towards the door he hesitated for a second but opened it slightly and took a step backwards "Um..hey" the ash blonde boy chuckled nervously on the other side of the door

Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes Taehyung cleared his throat "Wanna go check out the carnival with me?" Jungkook nodded "Great! Let me know when your out" he winked and walked away.

Jungkook closed the door breathing heavily. 'It's been two days...should i say something?' He asked himself. He went to the closest which was in front of the body mirror