Four

Jungkook woke up with a sick feeling in his stomach and a bad taste in his mouth. Youngjae was no where to be seen Jungkook scrambled the sheets looking for his phone which he left in the car

Jungkook took up a pillow which Youngjae was sleeping on it had a note under it. It said  'To Jungkook'

Jungkook felt his heart clenched in his chest he was not getting a good vibe from this like he always did.

He took a deep breath and opened it and started reading...

Dear Jungkook,
                            By the time you get this I'll be far away. I'm not in Essex anymore. I'm gonna be gone for a few weeks. I don't like the fact that you cheated on me! I need space. A lot of space. Sorry about last night, sorry for almost breaking your nose. That's all. If your throat still hurts I'll get someone to cater for you while I'm gone.

The person is not coming until 5pm so go home and get whatever you need and come back. Your brother texted me he said that he's going a business trip with Jimin and they won't be back for a week.

Your father on the other hand, he told me to take care of you. I told him I had you. But I don't have you for now my dear friend Taehyung has.

Jungkook eyes widened he covered his mouth after seeing that name. That name. Taehyung? Shortly after the letter fell from his hands. 'Was it really Taehyung? Was Youngjae setting me up?'

Negativity filled him up to the brim tears were threatening to fall from his eyes but couldn't. He felt like crying his heart was hurting, head was spinning. He held down his head staring at the white sheet. Clearly still puzzled.

Until the door creeked open Jungkook suddenly felt sick stomach churning even more. He felt  more than one presence but he didn't dare to look up all he heard was sudden chuckling and clapping he felt his skin getting cold and swarmed by tiny goosebumps. He knew who they were.

"Well. Well. Well." One said slowly walking towards him. A sink was in the bed "My my Jungkook, have you grown!" The male added and slapped Jungkook's thigh, that's when the tear fell out.

He began rubbing his thigh in a circular motion making Jungkook uncomfortable. He moved closer to Jungkook "Seems like your even tighter than last time" he licked Jungkook's ear lobe. Another tear fell out.

"Why're you crying? Nothing started yet" another voice came in chuckling "Mark, can you tell him what we're about to do him?" He asked signaling Mark who was beside Jungkook smirking

"C'mon Jb, he knows the ropes... Or does he?" he smiled looking at the young boy beside him awaiting a answer, he could tell that Jungkook was uncomfortable but could careless

"I said or does he?!" Jungkook flinched nodding hastily more tears falling from his eyes now "I believe It's time for you ladies to leave" a voice interrupted them "Ladies?" Mark said scoffed

They turned around to see who it was and couldn't believe their eyes "T–taehyung?" Jb said completely surprised

Jungkook was still looking down hearing everything. Just when he thought things would've gotten better a MAN even worse than Mark is going to be staying with him for weeks. Fuck.

"H–how long were you watching?" Jb asked nervously

"My, my Jb, I've been here for a while. But I must admit I caught most of it on camera" Taehyung lied smirking pointing his phone towards the door "Now leave" he added expression fully darkened now.

Without hesitation they both got up and left Jb was mumbling somethings about Taehyung still being a dick and about how Mark didn't have one.

Taehyung escorted them fully and slammed the door shut behind them. He then walked up to the room where Jungkook was he threw a phone on the bed then locked Jungkook in the room.