Chapter 28 Y-You Flew?

No author's note for this chapter 😂 enjoy the freedom!
A/N since now it's Summer vacation expect back to back updates!

The song and artist is as follows;

Song name: Little Me
Artist name: Little Mix

So without a further a do here is Chapter 28 of A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER!
Enjoy.
********

Chapter No. 28

Amalie's POV:

Reaching home, the guys already waiting for us, and as expected were furious at us. I stayed completely neutral in the matter not in the mood to fight them, whilst Sese was really angry. Finally tired of the brother sister feud and also afraid before they say something they might regret later onwards, I put my hand Serena's shoulder, "Sese, just let it go."

"Only, if Austin promises me some freedom! Gosh I can't even go out of this mansion without his permission! Even dad wasn't like this."

On this Austin scoffed, "Yeah, right. Keep telling yourself that."

Brian catching on what I was trying to do, "Though, for the record, how did you two go out? There is only one to go out, and we were sitting here the whole time but you two never used this way."

I and Serena were seated on a two seat couch while the guys sat separately. We looked at each other, and had a Cheshire the cat's smile on our faces.

"What are you talking about? We left through the front door." Serena said trying to play innocent.

It took everything in me not to laugh, thank goodness for acting for so many hours that I could school my expression, the guys didn't believe her, "Yeah, right you did. If you had we'd seen you two."

"True that, the last time I saw you sis, was when you went to Serena's room sometime after breakfast." Dan pointed out.

I looked straight all 3 of them, "Well actually, we jumped or more like flew out of the house."

Sese looked at me, huffing, "M, I wanted to pretend a little longer! You ruined all the fun!"

The guys looked at each other and then busted out laughing their butts of, "Y-You flew? Th-That's the most h-hilarious thing I've e-ever heard!" Austin wheezed in between laughter.

"Actually you guys, M, is saying the truth." Serena said taking my side and also confused.

She didn't understand why they would laugh at the truth, to which cupping her right ear I whispered what they'd find so funny to which she was barely able to contain her laughter.

"Are you serious?" She whispered.

I nodded, "Girls, drop the act, and if you two really flew where are your wings?" Dan asked barely able to contain himself from laughing.

To which Serena replied, "We left the on the terrace of my room."

And the guys thinking it was a joke once again started laughing, "Okay jokes aside how did you two really go? If you had jumped from the terrace of Serena's room it would've been somewhat believable, but this out of the question." Austin said sobering.

We decided to drop the act, "We really did leave through the terrace but not of Serena's room, but the terrace of the above room." I said.

"That's honestly the most ridiculous thing we've heard in a long while." Austin said trying to stop himself from laughing.

I looked at Serena, "I doubt they'd believe us so how about we show them what we mean?"

"Do we have to? I wanted to keep it a secret between us." She pouted like a 5 year old.

"Oh come on! Besides that place needs major dusting and cleaning up to do. I can't believe you are so lazy."

"Hey, don't pin everything on me, I'm not lazy... I just forgot..." She tried to cover up.

"Yeah... I rest my case." The guys looked at us in question just what are we talking about.

"Fine, I give up! Bro, Brian, Daniel follow me." With that Serena led the guys to her room's terrace.

From there we both climbed the ladder like the last time and opening the trap door to the terrace of above floor. The guys were literally surprised in the sense of word.

"When did you even have this all build?! I have been coming since my childhood and I had never seen this." Austin said astonished.

"Well, when you were distant from all of us Dad, thought it would be a good idea to get for some time. So when we came here he suggested the idea and had it built but the tree house cabin entire design belongs to me." She smiled.

"What tree house cabin?" Austin asked.

"Oh it's in the small forest there, it is where the zip line ends."

"Though, I would suggest you guys don't explore it today, as it needs major cleaning."

"This really is very unique. Now I understand how you two left without us knowing. But next time don't pull such a stunt. For God's sake." Daniel sighed.

We nodded.

Going back to lounge, "So are you guys gonna tell what you want to talk to us about?"

"Amalie, it's getting dangerous, day by day, so we will be all hiring bodyguards and around you there will be at least two if nothing more. We can't take the risk not anymore. Whoever is after you, knows all your movements." Daniel explained.

I sighed, I knew this would happen sooner or later, I mean Dad, Mom and Mimi have been trying to convince me since the first attack, but I always somehow avoided the subject.

"Fine, but one of them has to be a female, and for god's sake, ask them to wear normal clothes. I hate those guys who wear black suits and shades to complete their creepy outfits." I said firmly.

"Amalie, this is about your safety, not..." But Dan was cut off by Brian, "I think that can be arranged, I hope you can handle chatter boxes." Brian chuckled at the end.

I raised an eyebrow in question at his statement, "Well, if it means somewhat normal people, sign me up."

"Oh trust me, they're the furthest thing from normal." Brian and Austin both chuckled.

"Cool, so when am I meeting them?"

"I'll inform them today and since we're limiting your stay for more or less 5 days you'll be meeting them back at California. Another thing we're increasing security around the mansion." Austin explained.

"Well, I hope this means security of homes is included as well." I said sternly.

"We're not taking any risks. Not anymore, Malie." Austin said seriously.

********

Please remember to VOTE! 😍

Until next time,
LilyRose😘.