02

Her | Him

I am so sorry for yesterday's unexpected rant. It was supposed to be for someone else and I didn't know that I sent it to a wrong number.

I hope that didn't bring any trauma to your life and again, I'm so sorry about the damage that I've cause you yesterday night. It's just I got stood up by my date and it was fucking pouring rain outside and I got drenched and I forgot that I wasn't wearing waterproof mascara and I just looked like a fucking panda bear.

Again, I'm sorry for that unexpected thing I did yesterday. I just really wanted to give that asshole a piece of my mind and I wished that his dick would be cut off by some things in life and cause him bad karma and all that.

Oh, hey, there.

It's all good. You didn't cause any troubles for me. Sorry about your date there.

If I were him I would never do that to any girl.

Hello! I'm glad I didn't scare you off.

And you don't have to be sorry about anything. He could rot in hell and I wouldn't even care about him.

And I just realized I keep on texting you

Yeah, I wonder?

What if I was some serial killer that you were talking to

But you're not, are you??

Depends on what you ask about, sweetheart...

You'll never know that I could be the next greatest serial killer after Jack The Ripper...

Nice talking to you then...

Bye.

__________

"Lol. Did she really think that I'm a serial killer?"