33

Wavey-Baby |Sammy-Baby

"Hello?"

"Hey!"

"Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?"

"In bed with you? Most definitely."

"Sir, this is Trader Joe's." 

"Do you have multiple jobs? Just yesterday you were working at McDonald's."

"Manifesting for you to get your back broken. Let me light up my candles real quick and set up my crystals."

"Hey, don't do that to me! I have games this coming month!"

"I could and I will."

"Besides the point, I think I have a slight idea who you are."

"Hmm, really? Let's hear it then."

"Well, there's three guys from my friend group that I asked if they have a cousin named Waverly,"

"Go on, don't be shy."

"Turns out they do, but..."

"But what?"

"They're either five or twelve or twenty-seven."

"Wait, what? For real?!"

*laughing*

"Yeah, just laugh all you want."

"Is that literally all you do when you're at school now, Sammy?"

"Of course not! I have other priorities to do besides finding your identity. Don't feel all too special now."

"Pfft! We get it, you're an accomplished student, but yet still asked me help for his homework one time."

"That was only one time though! And I was procrastinating the crap out of that Math problem."

"I suggest Photo Math next time. Why do you think I have passed that subject all these years?"

"I'm not having any troubles with that subject anymore, but thank you."

"Show off."

"Actually the only reason I asked you that night was so I could hopefully talk to you again."

"Wait, what?"

*muffled sounds*

"I'll have to talk to you later, Waves, my mom is calling me right now. Bye!"

__________

"What did he just say? And he didn't say what was his idea of who I am."