chapter 14

Leather.

Black leather.

Black leather with a silver clasp.

Harry felt the air being knocked out from his lungs as he watched Louis tighten the buckle up on the collar.

The collar that wasn't around his neck, but around a girl's neck.

Around Eleanor Calder's neck.

"Is that too tight?" Louis asks softly, making Harry's hands turn to fists by his side.

That should be him. He wants to Louis to be asking him if his collar is too tight. Not some beard!

"No, 's fine," the girl whispers timidly, like she's scared of being too loud.

Harry thinks he should probably feel bad for her, but he's too caught up in his own head.

"Okay, we're gonna walk through that crowd now into the car waiting for us, I'll be holding your hand, just don't stop to talk to anyone. The paps can kinda be shitty and invasive, but if you just keep walking there isn't too much they can do. You'll be okay," Louis says with a kind smile, trying his best to reassure the sub.

"Right! We need to leave now, car 1 is Liam, Zayn and Harry, car 2 is Louis, Eleanor and Niall. Let's go, please," Paul calls out, gathering the car 2 people together, "Liam, you gonna be okay?"

"We'll be fine, Paul, cheers," Liam says, grabbing both Zayn and Harry.

Harry wished so bad he had someone else with him cause Liam was mad at Zayn and Zayn was mad at Harry that he'd told everyone what had really happened.

Harry was just tired.

Of everything.

He feels himself getting pulled along to a different exit door, a feeling of great sadness washing over him as he realises Louis didn't say bye to him.

Sure, they were only going for a short drive to the airport, but he didn't check he was okay and Harry didn't get to check with him either.

He'd been too busy with Eleanor.

"Why do we have to fucking ride with him," Zayn mutters under his breath, Harry snapping back into focus as he feels his eyes prick with tears.

Liam grips Zayn's chin tightly, releasing Harry's wrist as he does, standing so his face is merely millimeters away from his subs.

"I have had enough if this attitude from you. If you have nothing nice to say than I highly suggest you say nothing at all. Do not blame Harry for your blatant misbehaviour, you know what your rules are, and it seems to me you're on a fucking mission to break them all today. You haven't been this naughty in a really long time, Zayn, and I suggest you snap out of it now. You are only adding on to your punishment right now," he growls under his breath, air fanning over Zayn's face.

Zayn just glares back, anger filled in his eyes. "Yes Sir," he says blankly, clearly not agreeing with anything his Dom has just said.

Harry looks away and at the floor, focusing on his breathing techniques he'd learnt.

In for four.

Hold for four.

Our for four.

Hold for four.

"That is enough! Do you want me to deliver your punishment right here right now?! Where all the paps will be able to see?! You know better, Zayn, stop fucking testing me."

In for four.

"Fuck you," Zayn spits out.

Hold for four. Don't cry don't cry don't cry.