4

Next morning

"Jimin, you go to work. I won't be coming in today. Please tell the manager that I'm sick," Suga said as he lay in bed, pulling the blanket over himself.

"Okay, hyung. Take care, and please eat. I've already made breakfast and lunch," Jimin said, and Suga nodded.

Jimin left.

Ten minutes later, Suga heard someone knocking on the door. He sighed, got up from the small bed, and opened the door to find Y/n with Bogum and Sana.

"Y/n?" Suga said, shocked. The other three noticed Suga's red eyes, as if he had been crying.

"Hello, Suga oppa. Meet my mom and dad," Y/n said with a sad voice.

"Please come inside, sir, ma'am," Suga said, and they entered the room.

"Hello, son. I am Jung Bogum, and this is my wife, Jung Sana," Bogum said.

"I am Min Yoongi, sir," Suga said, looking down sadly.

Sana approached him and gave Suga a hug. "Don't be sad, son. Hobi accepts you, I've talked with him," Sana said, rubbing Suga's back. Suga just nodded.

Bogum and Sana sat on the bed, with Suga sitting between them, and Y/n took a chair.

"Where are your parents, Suga?" Bogum asked.

"I don't have parents. My parents died in a car accident, and I only have a younger brother," Suga said, his voice heavy with sorrow.

Y/n, Bogum, and Sana felt sympathy for him.

"What kind of work do you do?" Sana asked.

"I work as a delivery boy."

"Son, I'll help you. I'll give you a company, and you can be the CEO," Bogum offered.

"No, Mr. Jung, I don't want a company. Hobi doesn't want me as his mate, and it's okay," Suga said.

"Son, think about this. I'll give you a week," Bogum said.

"Okay, Mr. Jung. I'll let you know my decision in a week," Suga said, and Sana smiled while caressing Suga's hair.

"You should call us 'eomma' and 'appa.' I know Hobi will accept you someday," Sana said, making Suga blush.

"O-okay, eomma, appa," Suga stammered, and Y/n couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, eomma, my brother and Y/n are alike because he has no 'jam' like Y/n," Suga said. Y/n's smile dropped, but Bogum and Sana couldn't contain their laughter at Y/n's reaction.

One hour later, Bogum, Sana, and Y/n left.

Suga sat on the bed, still feeling a bit down. "I hope he accepts me soon," Suga said, his sadness evident.

"I want to see him," Suga said, getting up from the bed, putting on his shoes, and leaving the apartment.

Suga knew where Hobi's college was because Y/n had shared everything about Hobi with him. After a 45-minute drive, Suga arrived at Hobi's college and stood in front, waiting for him.

About 15 minutes later, Hobi came outside along with Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jin. When Suga saw them, he smiled.

Namjoon and Jin greeted him, saying, "Hey, Suga."

Taehyung added, "Hi, Suga hyung."

Suga replied with a warm, "Hello, guys," but he was primarily focused on Hobi.

However, Hobi simply rolled his eyes and walked away from the group.

Suga told the others, "I'm going to talk to Hobi," and they nodded in understanding.

Suga approached Hobi, who was still walking away.

"Hobi, please stop," Suga pleaded, but Hobi continued walking.

"Hobi," Suga said, reaching out and grabbing Hobi's hand to pull him closer. "Let's talk, please."

Hobi pushed Suga away and snapped, "Let go me, you poor bitch."

"Hobi, please, I love you," Suga declared.

"But I hate you, Yoongi. You're nothing but a poor alpha. Did you honestly think a rich omega like me would accept a poor alpha like you?" Hobi coldly responded.

Suga's tears began to fall, and he choked back his emotions. "Hobi, I will always protect you. I'm your mate, and money shouldn't matter in our relationship."

Hobi scoffed, "These days, money means more than anything. Stay away from me, you poor excuse for a mate."

With those harsh words, Hobi walked away, leaving Suga in tears, staring at the ground.

----&&&&&&+-----&&&&&&-------&&&&&