5

2 days later

College canteen

"Hobi, why are you treating Suga like this?" Jin asked.

Hobi responded callously, "So what?"

Namjoon chimed in, "So what? Hobi, he's crying. I know you want a rich mate, but it's not Suga's fault that he's poor."

Hobi just sighed and didn't say anything, his exhaustion showing.

"He's an idiot," Y/n remarked.

"Right," Taehyung agreed.

Hobi's anger flared, and he stood up on his chair. "Why do you guys keep talking about him, huh? I know I rejected him. It's my life, not yours," he said angrily. He picked up his bag, turned around, and was about to leave but stopped, turning back to his friends.

"You know what? I regret being friends with you. I'm ending this so-called friendship," Hobi declared before leaving, leaving the others shocked and speechless.

Jung mansion

Hobi entered the mansion, booked a plane ticket, and began packing his bags. Once he had completed all the necessary preparations, he took his bag and left his room.

As he made his way through the house, he came across Sana in the living room.

Sana noticed Hobi with his bag and asked, "Where are you going?"

Hobi replied, "I'm going to my uncle's house to continue my studies there."

Sana was shocked by this sudden decision. "Why so suddenly?" she inquired.

Hobi explained, "Because I'm done with all of you. I can't take it anymore. I rejected my mate, and the way you all treat me after that... I just can't handle it. I need some time alone."

With those words, Hobi left the mansion, leaving a shocked Sana sitting on the sofa, pondering the abrupt turn of events.

Time skip
London

Hobi arrived in London, took a taxi, and headed to his uncle and aunt's mansion. He pressed the doorbell, and after waiting for about two minutes, the door opened.

"Oh my god, Hobi!" Mina exclaimed as she hugged Hobi tightly.

"Hehehe, I missed you, Aunty," Hobi replied, returning the hug.

"I missed you too, son. Come inside," Mina invited, and they entered the mansion.

They both took a seat on the sofa.

"Mina, Aunty, I'm here to complete my studies," Hobi said with a smile.

"Okay, Hobi. I'll inform Miho about your college admission so you can continue your studies," Mina said, while gently running her hand through Hobi's hair.

"Thank you so much, Aunty. You're the best," Hobi expressed his gratitude and hugged Mina.

"By the way, where is Uncle Miho?" Hobi asked.

"He's at work. He'll be back in about two hours," Mina replied.

"Okay."

"Hobi, go freshen up and get some rest. Afterward, we'll have dinner together," Mina suggested.

"Okay, Aunty," Hobi agreed, and Mina led him to his room.

Afterward, Mina returned to the living room and noticed an incoming call from Sana. She answered the call.

"Hey, Sana," Mina greeted her with a cheerful tone.

"Hey, Mina," Sana's voice sounded worried, and Mina sensed that something was wrong.

"What happened, Sana?" Mina inquired, and Sana proceeded to tell her about why Hobi had rejected his mate and the situation that had unfolded.

Mina was shocked by the revelation but assured Sana, "Don't worry, Sana. I'll take care of Hobi here and make sure he doesn't date any alpha or beta. You take care of Yoongi."

"Thank you, Mina," Sana expressed her gratitude.

"No problem," Mina replied with a smile, offering her support to Sana during this difficult time.

Korea

Sana called Y/n and Bogum and explained everything to them. Both of them were equally shocked by the news.

Y/n, in turn, informed Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Yoongi about the situation. They, too, were taken aback by the unexpected turn of events.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Name : Jung miho Age : 39Alpha CEO of Jung industryBogum oldest brother

Name : Jung miho
Age : 39
Alpha
CEO of Jung industry
Bogum oldest brother

Name : Jung miho Age : 39Alpha CEO of Jung industryBogum oldest brother

Name : Jung mina
Age : 36
Omega
Work with his husband
Sana children friend