7

"I accept your offer, I'm ready to handle the company," Yoongi confidently declared.

"Really?" Bogum responded with joy. He was clearly pleased by Yoongi's decision.

"Yes, appa," Yoongi confirmed, and Bogum embraced him.

"Be ready to start your new life, son," Bogum advised, patting Yoongi's back.

"Yes, appa," Yoongi replied with determination.

Bogum then began discussing with Yoongi how to manage the company and gave him some guidance. Yoongi mentioned that he had a younger brother who could assist him.

Bogum made a call to the same dealer regarding the new company.

"Son, you and your brother will come to stay with us in our mansion," Bogum suggested, causing Yoongi's eyes to widen.

"No, appa, you've already done so much for me," Yoongi protested.

"Son, you deserve it. My oldest brother and I were once poor, but our mates accepted us. My brother's father-in-law gave us a company, and we worked hard day and night to reach where we are today," Bogum explained with a smile.

Yoongi returned the smile, understanding the sentiment. "I won't disappoint you, appa. I promise I'll work hard."

"That's what I want for you, son. Soon, Hobi will regret rejecting you. After achieving success, teach him the same lesson," Bogum advised.

"I will, appa," Yoongi agreed, determined to prove himself and make his appa proud.

London

Hobi go to his new college and made so many rich friends there. He enjoy his full time with them. 

Back to Korea

Yoongi and Jimin packed their belongings as they were going to stay with Hobi's parents and sister.

"Hyung, they seem like really nice people," Jimin remarked.

"Yes, Jimin, they're really good people," Yoongi replied.

After packing their essential items, they both left the apartment and spotted Bogum waiting for them outside.

Yoongi introduced Jimin, saying, "Appa, he's my younger brother, Jimin."

"Hello, son. I'm Yoongi's father-in-law, Jung Bogum. Nice to meet you," Bogum greeted Jimin and patted his shoulder.

Jimin smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you too, Uncle Bogum."

Yoongi and Jimin got into the car while their belongings were loaded into another car.

After a 45-minute drive, they arrived at the Jung mansion. Yoongi and Jimin were taken aback when they saw the grandeur of the mansion. But Jimin was also hit by a familiar scent in the air.

"Hyung, I think I've found my mate," Jimin declared as he looked around.

Bogum and Yoongi both smiled at the realization that Jimin had found his mate in the Jung mansion.

(-_-)

Sana and Y/n were busy arranging Yoongi and Jimin's room when a delightful scent filled the air. Y/n detected the fragrance, which resembled chocolate, and asked Sana, "Eomma, did you smell something?"

Sana initially denied smelling anything, but soon her eyes widened in realization. She turned to Y/n, excitedly exclaiming, "Omg, Y/n, you've found your mate!"

Y/n's face lit up with a wide smile, and without hesitation, she ran outside, with Sana following closely behind.

Inside the mansion, Jimin entered, with Bogum and Yoongi trailing behind him. Jimin's eyes fell on an angelic girl who approached him, stopped in front of him, and smiled.

"You are my mate," Jimin declared with a bright smile.

Y/n embraced Jimin, hiding her face in his chest.

Bogum, Sana, and Yoongi, understanding the significance of the moment, smiled and decided to leave the new mates alone.

Jimin held Y/n in his arms tightly, whispering sweet words to her. Y/n smiled, feeling safe and loved within Jimin's embrace.

After some time, they pulled away from the hug, gazing into each other's eyes and smiling.

"I love you, Alpha," Y/n confessed.

"I love you too, my Omega, so much," Jimin replied, drawing Y/n closer to him and sealing their love with a tender kiss. Y/n closed her eyes and returned the kiss with equal passion.

Time skip
Evening

Yoongi had his own room, and Jimin had a room next to Y/n's. Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jin came to visit, and they all had a great time together.

The next day, Yoongi's company was all set and ready to go. To their surprise, Yoongi and Jimin were nearly overwhelmed when they saw the company's name: "Min Entertainment."

Yoongi and Jimin worked tirelessly to ensure the success of their company.

One evening, Yoongi returned home after a long day at work. He had already eaten, taken a shower, and changed into fresh clothes. Standing on the balcony and looking at the sky, he mused, "You'll regret rejecting me, Hoseok. I'll take my revenge, and you'll see my Alpha side."

Yoongi was determined to prove himself and make his mark in the business world, and he believed that success was the best form of revenge.

( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)