6

Miho came back after work and entered the mansion. He was surprised to see Hobi, who ran to him with excitement, hugging him.

"Hobi, when did you arrive?" Miho asked, hugging Hobi back.

"I got here two hours ago, Uncle Miho. I'm here to continue my studies," Hobi said happily.

"That's great! Where are Bogum, Sana, and Y/n?" Miho inquired.

"They're all in Korea," Hobi informed Miho, who nodded in understanding.

Miho then suggested they sit on the sofa, and after a brief conversation, they all had dinner together. After eating, Hobi retired to his room, and Miho and Mina went to their shared bedroom, where Mina filled Miho in on everything that had happened.

Miho was shocked by the revelation and told Mina, "Okay, keep an eye on Hobi to ensure he doesn't date any alpha or beta."

The next day in Korea, Yoongi went to Jung Entertainment to meet Bogum. He was awestruck by the company's grandeur and opulence. As he looked around in amazement, a lady approached him.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asked.

"Huh—yes, I'm Yoongi. I'm here to meet App— I mean, Bogum, sir," a nervous Yoongi replied.

The lady assured him, "Sir, please sit here. I'll inform Bogum that you're here."

"Thank you," Yoongi responded.

"No problem," the lady said before walking away. Yoongi took a seat in the waiting area.

Inside his office, Bogum was busy working on the computer when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Bogum called.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Rose?"

"Yoongi is here to meet you," Rose informed him.

"Let him in," Bogum instructed.

"Okay, sir."

Yoongi entered Bogum's office, his nerves apparent as he looked around the room.

Rose approached him and said, "Sir, please go inside. This is Bogum's office."

"Thank you, miss," Yoongi replied.

"No problem," Rose said before walking away.

Yoongi knocked on the door and heard Bogum's invitation to enter. He stepped inside the office and took a seat when told to do so.

"Hey, son, come and sit," Bogum said, rising from his chair to greet Yoongi.

They both sat down on the sofa.

"Appa, I'm here to talk about something," Yoongi began.

Bogum asked, "About what, son?"

"I accept your offer. I'm ready to take on the responsibility of running the company," Yoongi announced.

&&&&&^^^^^&&&&&