8♡

The next day the teams were given two hours to work on their project or performance so they all were really stressed and exited too..

"Okay so these are the lyrics" suga said pointing the screen where the song lyrics were being projected..

"I love it" jin said..

"of course its written by the min yoongi" jungkook said proud of his hyung..

Yoongi just smiled at his bro..which wasn't a smile at all..for hoseok

"so we should focus on the parts of vocals and raps and then we can focus on choreography and costumes, makeup, jwels etc" rm stated

They started to discuss about raps and vocals... After that they started their practices..

A month later

*jin singing*

“it's getting better” tae said

“it is but you need more practice to enlight the song more” rm stated

“does that mean it isn't good?” Jin whined and left

He ran to the balcony they were at Namjoons place.. Jin felt like crying but the evening sky,chirping of birds and the low breeze of wind was helping him calm down he took a deep breath and closed his eyes...

Namjoon wasn't lying though he wasn't good enough he used to be a great singer in his school days but after he got in high school he got into smoking and it was the reason behind jins voice getting bad.. After quitting smoking he started singing again though it wasn't as good as it was before but he was trying his best.. He shouldn't be hurted but it still hurts don't know why? He was always confident but he isn't now at all why? He kept asking himself why?

“jin? ” Namjoon called Jin

Jin looked at Namjoon and again back at the same view..

“I'm sorry” joon said

“for what? ” Jin asked..

“I'm sorry I hurted you I just wanted to say that you need a bit more practice” rm stated

“it's ok you don't need to be sorry  I know I'm not good enough to be in this team” Jin said

“no that's not true you are good really good but the thing is you need more practice.. I know it's hard but I believe in you, you are a good singer jin you will be able to succeed you will be a great vocalist in our team I'll be there for you always ok dont be sad jinnie.”

The nickname made Jin go a tint of pink.. Jin was  happy that joon said something like that.. He didn't think twice and hugged Namjoon tightly..

“hug me back please” Jin said looking at joon with a cute pout

Namjoon smiled and hugged Jin back they stayed like that for sometime..

“your so cute” joon said slowly breaking the hug

“what? ” Jin asked crossing his arms above his chest

“you look so cute while pouting baby” Joon said and pinched jins cheek..

Jins face got red like a tomato.. Even Joon was shocked by what he said to his crush.. But he smiled when he saw Jin being all red.. And then winked at Jin..

Jin slapped Namjoons hand away from his face and ran to his other friends..

He sat down on the couch..

“you took quiet long hyung and what's with your flushed face hmm? ” tae asked teasing

“what was going on hmm? ” yn added

Hobi arched his eye brow

The three looked at Jin eagerly

“ It was nothing” Jin answered

“tell us what's going on with Namjoon? ” tae asked again

Jin was ready to yell at the three but stopped when Namjoon entered..

“Hey guys where are yoongs and the two? ” joon asked

“they went out to get some food” hobi said

“Ahh ok”

To be continued..